I GOT A FEELING.............

Edguy has a lot of energy but their songs are just OKAY (IMO)..I mean, Tobias likes to fly in the air and curse A LOT which is entertaining lol..

Harvester said:
I know you aren't talking about the Bards. :Smug: As much as I love the band and want them back, they sleep walked through their performance.

Edguy stole that show and sent the crowd into a frenzy that has not been matched since.

You know I talked to a couple of guys that attended PPIII and said the same thing about BG. They thought they were all drunk or high on something that night though.

As for Edguy, that band has a lifetime membership to ProgPower right along with Savatage in my opinion! :kickass: I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE ROCKET RIDE and anything else they've done. :headbang:

Well, this will be my 4th one and I've always been pleased from day one attending this event. My only disappointment is the closing of the Fairfield hotel this year and not being close to the venue like I like to do. It's a 3 day party and it'll be great to see all the vets back with full metal gear on. I'm bringing 'bells' and they're gonna slay!!

Harvester said:
I know you aren't talking about the Bards. :Smug: As much as I love the band and want them back, they sleep walked through their performance.

Edguy stole that show and sent the crowd into a frenzy that has not been matched since.

Couldn't agree more. I enjoy BG as well, but live they were absolutely horrible that night.

SavaVIDude said:
... I think this just might be the best PP performance-wise than EVER.

I've been saying this all along as well, even as a Nevermore fanboy. And I'm not the biggest Evergrey fan (if at all), nor the biggest Jorn fan (if at all). But it's the 1-4 bands that are going to hand me my everloving ASS! :worship: - especially Pyramaze, S.C., and Mercenary on Friday. Last year Therion wore me out in the #4 spot on Saturday. I expect the same assault and battery from Epica in that spot this year.

I am anticipating something amazing from the Evergrey set. And I'm curious about the Jorn 'surprise'. The others I will be seated for, and will see what they bring.

Dammit! Thanks a lot! :Smug: Now I'm all stoked again! :Smokin:

Harvester said:
I have no doubt that this will be one of the most talked about shows in the history of the festival once a few of the surprises are unleashed (and not just by Jorn).

Does this mean we should all be wearing Depends when attending the show?

[Sick and bad joke - couldn't resist. I must be channeling J-Dub in my head]