IRON MAIDEN First Leg North American tour dates. ( I smell a road trip)

Saladbar

Jose Saladbar
Feb 12, 2007
Elgin, IL
IRON MAIDEN: North American Tour Dates Announced

May 21 - San Antonio, TX - Verizon Wireless
May 22 - Houston, TX - Woodlands
May 25 - Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion
May 26 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilio
May 28 - Concord, CA - Concord
May 30 - Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
May 31 - Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Jun. 02 - Seattle, WA - White River Amphitheatre

So far the costs to have just gone to seen Maiden in any of the cities would be a big chunk $400 to $600 for airfare, car rental and concert ticket plus ticketmaster fees of what I spent to see them along with tons of other bands at Wacken.

I've always wanted to go to Austin and probably would have for this to visit a friend but the show is on a weeknight. No biggie, I'm starting to get annoyed with their stance that they are too good for the US and me traveling to see them would justify them doing small tours like this rather than a normal tour. We'll see if they actually do end up doing more US dates and I'll eat my words.

I've always wanted to go to Austin and probably would have for this to visit a friend but the show is on a weeknight. No biggie, I'm starting to get annoyed with their stance that they are too good for the US and me traveling to see them would justify them doing small tours like this rather than a normal tour. We'll see if they actually do end up doing more US dates and I'll eat my words.

prepare to eat....:)

they state that this is the 1st leg....heard a rumor before that there
were some potential junes dates in rosement...hopefully they'll opt
for alpine valley...or both!

yrep--i seen that tour in Regina/Saskatchewan with TS opening......6 of us are going march 16th here in Toronto..Maiden never disapoints:headbang:

Nice, I saw the tour the following summer (1985) w/ ACCEPT!

I think Lotesto said he was at that one too, at Poplar Creek.

Please post a lengthy review of the Toronto show!

Jose, I am not one to BRAG, but I saw the ORIGINAL "World Slavery Tour"

Burn.
It's funny, looking at the schedule for that tour I see that they played Poplar Creek. I pass that intersection twice a day on my commute to work and I always look at those buildings and think of how awesome that mummy would of looked. To bad I was only 4 yrs old when that happenned.

Damn all you old farts!!