Is Silent Force still active?

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
I was wondering about this since a new album had come out not too long ago, yet only DC showed up at PP..are they still going at it?? I became a fan when I saw them for the 1st time in PP III and have been a fan ever since..DC Rocks and so do the rest of the band..will they be on a future PP?

TBJ said:
I was wondering about this since a new album had come out not too long ago, yet only DC showed up at PP..are they still going at it?? I became a fan when I saw them for the 1st time in PP III and have been a fan ever since..DC Rocks and so do the rest of the band..will they be on a future PP?

They had an album out last year, Worlds Apart, which is far as I know, did NOT get US distribution. A shame, too, it's a pretty good disc.

TBJ said:

DC is from the US, and the rest of the band is from Europe, so it's not all that unusual for him to be there and the rest of the band not to be present. It's my understanding that DC and the rest of the band really only get together for tours and recording sessions. The vast majority of the time they aren't all together.

Britt

I'll second Jhallum's comment. The new Silent Force album, World's Apart, is easily their best one yet. Well worth picking up.

Steve in Philly