Kamelot with Michael Eriksen video now online!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Personal Note: Major Thanks go out to Kamelot and Mikey for letting me post this. Btw, I'm as big a Khan fan as the next. However, I must point out that Mike sounded better on this clip than Kahn did the last two times I saw him sing it live.

Feel free to pass this press release along..

Exclusive footage from Kamelot’s headline set at ProgPower USA XI with guest vocalist Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus) has been uploaded to ProgPower USA's YouTube channel:

North America's premier progressive and power metal festival returns to Center Stage in Atlanta, Georgia on September 16-17, 2011 with the following confirmed bands:

* THERION (U.S. exclusive)
* SANCTUARY
* ARCTURUS (U.S. exclusive)
* DREAM EVIL (U.S. exclusive)
* LABYRINTH (U.S. exclusive)
* MOB RULES (U.S. exclusive)
* ELDRITCH (U.S exclusive)
* WHILE HEAVEN WEPT
* RED CIRCUIT (U.S. exclusive)
* VOYAGER
* HAKEN (U.S. exclusive)
* CREATION'S END

The ProgPower USA Kick-Off on Sept. 15, 2011 features “An Evening with Evergrey & Vanden Plas” in which both bands will perform full-length headline sets. In addition, Evergrey have announced an exclusive U.S. acoustic show on Sept. 14th as part of the Mid-Week Mayhem show (with Heavy Metal Karaoke to immediately follow).

Ticket information for all four nights is available on the festival website (www.progpowerusa.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps this will silence some of the fanboys.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I was never a fan of Kahn at all, and I'm not a huge fan of Kamelot, but this dude is killing it on stage for sure from this video. Good voice.

Perhaps this will silence some of the fanboys.

Yes, Kamelot can go on without Roy..

Edit: And I'd like to point out that Mike had only *3 days* to rehearse with Kamelot before this performance!

~Jen

Amazing. Without resorting to too much flattery, it's things like this that you can see unique events like this. Great posting.

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Yes, Jen, Kamelot can go on without Roy, but having Erikson sing anything makes it a heck of a lot easier.

What a great night. Mike nailed that show. But also, I love watching Casey. That guy is a monster on drums. Whenever I see Kamelot, I think I watch him more than I pay attention to the music.

On another note, is that the same assclown from the Leprous video that keeps getting in the way :lol:

Thanks, great video!

Glenn, is it possible for you to make the video from Kamelot with Tommy (singing 'Edenecho') also available on the channel?

Good video, and I also think Michael did a fantastic job filling in.

The funny thing is I saw this on Blabber, my first thought was that Glenn sure is going to be mad about someone posting a bootleg from the show.

:p

I honestly don't know why I haven't subscribed to this channel yet. :face palm: Cheers glenn (and Jen!)

Cheers!! Well, I'm glad that you're subscribed now, b/c Glenn and I have been working really hard on the channel recently. :)

~Jen

Michael is a true professional, and he was simply amazing that night, and so humble when I talked to Him on Saturday. He is one class act.