ProgPower USA: Follow the action on Twitter

I think twitter can be used nicely by a public person... I have no interest in twittering out myself, or reading my friends' twitters... But it can be used nicely if a band (or in this case festival) is doing it... I will follow this, I think it's pretty cool.

I think twitter can be used nicely by a public person... I have no interest in twittering out myself, or reading my friends' twitters... But it can be used nicely if a band (or in this case festival) is doing it... I will follow this, I think it's pretty cool.

+1

Exactly this, I don't tweet, but man is it an awesome tool for getting band updates.

And I LOVE this idea, I'm definitely going to be following this closely.

The way I separate twitter from facebook is, What I post on Twitter is for anyone to read, Facebook is for my friends only.

That said, twitter is awesome for reading into the minds of someone you're genuinely interested in, like when we see Glenn going nuts up front or yelling and pointing at someone from a distance, will be fun to see the twit after that!

"Told Deron he was a big fucknut and to stop asking me so many questions while I am trying to enjoy Andre Matos"

Just enjoy the show as you always have without pissing on other's parade.

You're right. I appologise for starting it. Just remember, for every 1 of us anti-twits, there are 700 billion twitter users. :)

On a twittertastic note, I was talking to my partner last night, who's all into the web stuff, and he told me twitter was actually really great for the consumer because of all the companies embracing it and giving out twittersclusive coupon codes and secret sales. Never thought of it like that.

Almost signed up again. Still holding out. :loco:

Cool, Glenn! I was twittering my experience at PPIX, now I can actually include a reference @ProgPowerUSA :)

Forget about the crap being said about Twitter. Every single website out there has people who hate it and think it's the dumbest thing on the internet. Twitter is an amazing way to stay connected and updated no matter where you are - the mobile updates make Twitter more than just a website.

I signed up, and just in time to read this:

PP USA XI: Band #2 confirmed. Prog fans rejoice.

Any guesses? I'd say Suspyre, but they're already playing on Thursday. Leprous would be great, but they're more of a dark horse candidate.