Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax - Big Four US Tour Dates coming

Heh I love Kreator. Sodom has a bunch of shitty albums but the albums that are good....oh god they're good. Kreator's more consistent though, I guess. To be honest I'm not super familiar with Destruction. Only have the Mad Butcher EP and The Antichrist, I think? What's the next one I should check out?

Metal Church has been mentioned quite a bit. They are one of my all-time fave bands, especially Howe era, but they weren't really thrash. They sort of wandered around the American powermetal, thrash and speed metal styles, depending on the release. Kick ass band though !!

I sort of hate Powermad and Wratchild America came into the genre so late. They would be far from "the next big four" but if they could have got an earlier jump, they could have been powerhouses in thrash. Quality bands they were.

Bryant

Heh I love Kreator. Sodom has a bunch of shitty albums but the albums that are good....oh god they're good. Kreator's more consistent though, I guess. To be honest I'm not super familiar with Destruction. Only have the Mad Butcher EP and The Antichrist, I think? What's the next one I should check out?

I have put them in order of how I rank them:
well old school wise Destruction then Eternal Devastation, Release from Agony, Infernal Overkill, Cracked Brain
new school Destruction then All Hell Breaks Loose, D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N., Inventor of Evil, Metal Discharge

AVOID AT ALL COSTS:The Least Successful Human Cannonball