Mosh Pit's at Progpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Smug:
Thor Intrepid said:
LocalX, why is this so important to you? People are shelling out some sweet coin on this event who don't want to be cold cocked in the back of the head by some homoerotic-grab-ass-full-body-rub-sweaty-adolescent ritual, but instead enjoy some killer music without anxienty. If the mood hits were you feel you must flail, please do so outside.

Party on Garth!

its not that important at all, its cool. i just find it strange of all the rules at a metal show. i guess its because all the old people, there tring to live up there past. IMPORTANT NOTE: the 80's are over. its just sad that there is a new wave of metal going on so witch means hip hop is on the decline thank god. the horrible years of the 90's are over. (grunge and hip hop) its metals time again, everyone needs to support. it just sucks that all these prog fans are such pussies. INTO ETERNITY will show the festival how the new wave of metal is making a push, and the rest of the bands are living it up 80's style, because that is still big in europe. (not as big as death metal). excluding savatage of course, pain of salvation, and brainstorm (they rock)

(SLAYER IS KING)
new KILLSWITCH ENGAGE album is out and it pounds, love the new singer with his melodies.

SHADOWS FALL will be out with there follow up. (new age thrashers from mass)

HATEBREED, the best hardcore band ever.

If there was any moshing in germany at the Nocturnal Rites/Brainstrom/Edguy show that I went to 2 weeks ago, I didn't notice. Same with the Rage/Helloween show I saw there last year. Maybe people people like to mosh in Brazil more than they do in Germany.
Since my next work project is in Brazil, maybe I'll get to find out.

its not that important at all, its cool. i just find it strange of all the rules at a metal show. i guess its because all the old people, there tring to live up there past. IMPORTANT NOTE: the 80's are over. its just sad that there is a new wave of metal going on so witch means hip hop is on the decline thank god. the horrible years of the 90's are over. (grunge and hip hop) its metals time again, everyone needs to support. it just sucks that all these prog fans are such pussies. INTO ETERNITY will show the festival how the new wave of metal is making a push, and the rest of the bands are living it up 80's style, because that is still big in europe. (not as big as death metal). excluding savatage of course, pain of salvation, and brainstorm (they rock)

IMPORTANT NOTE: you're a fucktard. Christ, dude...even if you don't agree with the no moshing policy, at least show a little respect to the promoter and the fans who make this event possible. Hell, if you don't respect them for that, at least show some respect for your elders, no matter how hardcore you are. These "old people" you refer to could probably kick your ass and still manage not to spill the beer they have in the hand that's not beating your face in.

If you can't go to a show without moshing DESPITE A NO MOSHING RULE, then you have a problem. So stop being a radical, bang your head, pump your fist, and get over it.

When I attended PPIII, there was a big, black security guard that could make you shit your pants just by giving you a look. I just hope that, if you're retarded enough to go against the rule, he's the one who picks you up and sends you flying out the door.

End.

LOCALX said:
:Smug:

(SLAYER IS KING)
new KILLSWITCH ENGAGE album is out and it pounds, love the new singer with his melodies.

SHADOWS FALL will be out with there follow up. (new age thrashers from mass)

HATEBREED, the best hardcore band ever.
Moron alert! Look out! Round three! :tickled:

BTW, I saw Slayer in front of 40,000 Germans, and there wasn't a whole helluva lot of moshing. I look at the bands you mention, and I'm fairly certain you were listening to Slipknot & Limp Bizkit less than 2 years ago. Shoo little boy, shoo.

its metals time again, everyone needs to support.

What's that got to do with mosh pits? People can support metal without getting their brains rattled in their skulls like castanets.

Silly troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.