Most underated metal band?

Nov 23, 2002
Following on from the "Most Overated Metal Band" thread, what band would you say is the most underated, and why do you think they deserve more praise?

Steel Prophet, as they're a US band that has been around for quite a while now, playing metal with its feet rooted in Maiden, but still holding a unique sound if its own. Even with incredible vocal talent Rick Mythiasin out, I think this band will contue to craft well-written true metal. Although I will miss Rick's voice combined with Steve Kachinsky's riffing. Argh!

-Eric

I have to say Demonic Christ. I love Dana's vocals and riffs, possibly some of the best metal I've ever heard.

Anyway, tara, is that AV from Meet The Feebles? That's such a fucking weird movie. Peter Jackson is nuts.

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
I have to say Demonic Christ. I love Dana's vocals and riffs, possibly some of the best metal I've ever heard.

Anyway, tara, is that AV from Meet The Feebles? That's such a fucking weird movie. Peter Jackson is nuts.

Yes, it is!! :cool: I was very scared the first time I saw Meet the Feebles.

Converge..I could be wrong about this but as far as I have seen these guys haven't gotten any rave reviews..

Originally posted by Sonnenritter

Although her former band, Mythic, was horrid. Three good looking chicks could not save that coaster waiting to happen.

Originally posted by tara
Yes, it is!! :cool: I was very scared the first time I saw Meet the Feebles.

Argh I knew it! Its the bunny all AIDS infested...you know, that might have been the most disturbing movie i've ever seen, and i've seen some actual disturbing things on film. Something about them being puppets just bothered me? :confused: I prefer Bad taste anyway...:D

-Eric

Originally posted by Wandrail
Argh I knew it! Its the bunny all AIDS infested...you know, that might have been the most disturbing movie i've ever seen, and i've seen some actual disturbing things on film. Something about them being puppets just bothered me? :confused: I prefer Bad taste anyway...:D

-Eric

I agree. The whole puppets thing just made it all hard to swallow at first.
Bad Taste is better, I agree!
"I'm a Derrick, and Derrick's don't run!" :D

Hahaha! I love the guy who gets knocked in half and dragged along by his intestines =D. No one makes those types of low-budget gore flicks anymore. Most today are no fun at all =/. I always thought it was extremely deranged how Derrick freaks out an dputs his piece of brain back in...I love it.

Yes, of course Dead Alive rules...I didn't even mention it because it goes without saying, heheh. I've seen it almost as many times as the Evil Dead movies. Speaking of Peter Jackson, Two Towers in just a couple weeks -spazzes-