Most underated metal band?

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
Haha, I wonder if Peter Jackson has stopped being slated for "naming" the Two Towers after the September 11th attacks...

Who in their right minds would possibly do that?? How can anyone not be aware of the fact that the book was out like...half a century ago? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wandrail
Who in their right minds would possibly do that?? How can anyone not be aware of the fact that the book was out like...half a century ago? :rolleyes:

Heh, you forget that there are alot of ignorant idiots out there. Apparently there was a huge flood of e-mail etc wanting Peter Jackson to change the name. I personally think he should change it to "Dude, where's my ring?" (I stole that from a PS2 mag...)

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
Heh, you forget that there are alot of ignorant idiots out there. Apparently there was a huge flood of e-mail etc wanting Peter Jackson to change the name. I personally think he should change it to "Dude, where's my ring?" (I stole that from a PS2 mag...)

:lol: :lol: That's fucking great...

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin1
Suffocation are so fucking underated they should also be living in mansion's, fuck you if this pisses you off.

Doesn't piss me off. WAIL ON!

Harsh Manner (Local Band)

Camp Kill Yourself (CKY) is pretty good although I'm not sure what genre they fall under.

Macabre is pretty underrated. Surprisingly though I found their CD entitled "Sinister Slaughter and Behind The Walls OF Sleep" at Best Buy.