Nevermore Cancel ProgPower USA VII Appearance

well. im VERY happy. didnt get to see ark in 2k2, so im pretty happy about jorn being here. i'll be wearing my moonspell shirt on saturday if any of you want to take any nevermore anger out on me. im usually numb by that time anyway

dr metal, are you coming this year or will you be backing out again?

SoNofBitcH said:
dr metal, are you coming this year or will you be backing out again?

I've been to ProgPower 4, 5, and 6.... Backing out of what??? If you are referring to "sobriety" then yes.... For that weekend I will be avoiding that state of mind as much as possible.... :kickass:

i thought you missed the last 2 years. nm i guess :\ last year i remember you saying at RM that you werent going to 6. so fuck you. i know what i'm talking about

SoNofBitcH said:
i thought you missed the last 2 years. nm i guess :\ last year i remember you saying at RM that you werent going to 6.

I do believe that you have me confused with someone else....
SoNofBitcH said:
so fuck you.
I have neither the desire nor the intention of engaging in the act of sexual intercourse with you.... :yuk:
SoNofBitcH said:
i know what i'm talking about
While you may know "what" you are talking about, it is apparent that you do not know "who" you are talking about....:D

lady_space said:
LMAO!! Paul, that's brilliant. I'd wear one. :) I'll even help ya organize it and/or make the nametags.

We'd need to have the PP Forum logo on it, and I am notably NOT skilled in graphic design stuff. :)

I guess we could buy regular nametags and write "FUCK YOU" over the "Hello" part and draw in some sort of PP Forum logo on each one, but that would be unforgiveably cheesy. :tickled:

AngraRULES said:
300th post of the thread! Yay!

Edit - OH FUCK THAT! 301st! DAMN IT!

Reminds me of that South Park episode where they counted every time they said "shit".

We may be heading for a "fuck you" world record with this thread.

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
wonder if he found his car yet:loco:

From what I have been able to determine, the loss of my car that weekend was due to a conspiracy by that chick in the cab because I would not buy her booze.... That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!! LOL ;)

Pellaz said:
We'd need to have the PP Forum logo on it, and I am notably NOT skilled in graphic design stuff. :)

I guess we could buy regular nametags and write "FUCK YOU" over the "Hello" part and draw in some sort of PP Forum logo on each one, but that would be unforgiveably cheesy. :tickled:

Let me work on this. I know someone who can do graphic design. I'll get back to ya.

And exactly how much cheese does it take to be unforgivaeably so at a fest Gamma Ray has played, and that Edguy has played TWICE? ;)

I assume we'd have Glenn's permission to use the logo for such a purpose...

MetalRose said:
Me too. I have pictures of him passed out on the couches in the ELL.

Bidding starts at $0.01.

-Metal

I've got a pic, too. Shucks, there goes the market; too much supply and not enough demand!

I remember we were considering leaving him there, behind the little curtain, to see if the ELL staff would notice before locking the doors for the night. :tickled: