Nightwish/Kamelot *confirmed* for Wed/Thurs Shows

Kamelot has not made this announcement yet; however, they have previously stated they would announce the new vocalist prior to the European summer festivals.

Michael Eriksen? :headbang: (I know, I know...not likely with the new CM CD coming out later this year...)

Picked up a ticket for each night!

So I want to ask all of you a question. What is your dream Nightwish set list for the shows? Would you have 2 different set lists for each night or do you think that Nightwish should play the same set? Ok 1 2 3 GO!!!!!! :D

Strange. I received my confirmation and order number on the page from EtV, but haven't received my confirmation since buying the ticket in my e-mail like they said I would. I bought the ticket yesterday afternoon. I'd like the e-mail so I can print it out later. I wrote the number down, though, thank God. I ran out of ink and can't print the page yet. That's why I want the e-mail. Anyone else have a delay in their EtV confirmation e-mail?

I do not think they send one. I always print pages for tix and purchases as PDF's and save them, this way I have them on file.

Am I correct in assuming gold badge holders will be getting early entry on Wed and Thurs?

First time ever going to PPUSA, and this is what we get Wednesday and Thursday night? I must have died and gone to heaven. I'm stoked.

(Yes, I bought tix for both nights)

Got mine for Thursday!

I am pumped for the whole weekend. Might even buy a ticket for Wednesday next month if there are still any available.

Only thing I am concerned about is the large number of people going through the will call line before the show. But I am sure that Glenn will do his best to have something worked out. He has always had a well organized and run festival from my view.

Thanks so much for this opportunity to see Nightwish again. I was hoping to see them again and this turns out to be the only chance I will have to see them here in the U.S. on the current tour.

I was hoping to see them again and this turns out to be the only chance I will have to see them here in the U.S. on the current tour.

Same. No Minnesota date, unfortunately.

Although, now that I think about it, I might not have gone even if there was. I don't like the bigger venues in the area. I prefer the "Standing room only" Station 4.

Only thing I am concerned about is the large number of people going through the will call line before the show. But I am sure that Glenn will do his best to have something worked out. He has always had a well organized and run festival from my view.

Don't fret. We will work out a plan for this that will work well for everyone.

~Jen

On behalf of Mark, I would just like to say to the naysayers........ SUCK IT!!!!!! :) And to Glenn I would like to say YOU ARE DA MAN!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! for what you make happen. You are indeed a great man to me. :D m/m/ OK back to my happy dance.

I must say - when I read this announcement, I was wondering how excited you'd be.

Someone convince me I need to come in on Wednesday.

Show up Wednesday, I'll buy you a beverage of your choice (barring insanely crazy requests such as "A shot of Panda's Blood with Grand Marnier 150 chaser") - I'll let others up the ante on the Wednesday bribe.

Huge achievement for ProgPower USA in my opinion. Another kick in the face of the naysayers. Find me a better lineup (altogether) in any festivals in the US this year.

Great, great job.

So in for Thursday. If there is tix left for Wednesday in a week or so I will get on of them too! I cant fkin wait!! Wait a great show..You rule G

Bear

PS I am pretty bummed to see that the charge from Vault went up from 9.25 to 11.25 because of the hype. I mean when its comes down to it, business is business but I could have waited for Ticket-bastard but I didnt want it to sell out and I am attending no matter what, so it is what it is but at the same time, things need to be said

Now The Vault is charging 12$ for $40 ticket ???

At the end, bands and fans get fucked, these leeches take 25% cut no matter who they are :puke:

Glenn, what is the rumor that a Tuesday night show will be added? That rumor is flying all across the 'net right now.

Glenn, what is the rumor that a Tuesday night show will be added? That rumor is flying all across the 'net right now.

So, I just get an E-mail from enter the Vault speaking of a "possible" 3 night added for Atlanta due to such rapid ticket sales. Anyone else get this e-mail? Just a ploy to get people to buy em now? Or is this for real?

It is a legitimate email that was sent out from EtV. It's definitely not a ploy - we take offense to that! :(

EtV also states that we broke a record today for the most tickets sold in the shortest amount of time ever... 20% in the first 5 hours alone. We were asked if we were interested in a possible 3rd show on Tuesday, and we told them it would just depend on how well the other 2 nights did.

Also, the EtV website crashed today due to the overwhelming response.

~Jen