No-Way

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Peyton Manning to the Jets???????? I Hope Not...We dont need Him.....Retirer allready............:confused::confused:

One bad Hit & he could be Paralized for Life.... Is It worth it?????

Not necessarily true. Linebackers have had similar procedures and are still playing. Supposedly, he has as much of a chance to be hit and paralyzed as any other player. His main physical concern was arm strength for throwing, which linebackers really don't need to worry about. But supposedly even that's coming around.

Not necessarily true. Linebackers have had similar procedures and are still playing. Supposedly, he has as much of a chance to be hit and paralyzed as any other player. His main physical concern was arm strength for throwing, which linebackers really don't need to worry about. But supposedly even that's coming around.

But why even chance anything....Its not that he needs the Money?? Just Retirer & enjoy Life now.....Hes not going to Help the Jets...( either is Sanchez):D

But why even chance anything....Its not that he needs the Money?? Just Retirer & enjoy Life now.....Hes not going to Help the Jets...( either is Sanchez):D

I completely disagree!!!!

Payton would make them a SB contender if they can get a decent reciever also...

GO GIANTS!!!

You Must be smoking Crack......... are you serious The whole team needs reworking along with fat mouth Ryan:D

What a terrible response... :fu:

It comes as no surprise that you know very little about football so YES Peyton and a good free agent reciever will make the Jets or any team a contender...

Since you missed this IMPORTANT fact the Colts without Peyton went from a 8 year run of 12 wins or more to a 2 win team...

What a terrible response... :fu:

It comes as no surprise that you know very little about football so YES Peyton and a good free agent reciever will make the Jets or any team a contender...

Since you missed this IMPORTANT fact the Colts without Peyton went from a 8 year run of 12 wins or more to a 2 win team...

Hey, Just Voiceing my Opion.. Not need for your Jocky shorts to crawl up your Butt....:lol::lol::D:loco::confused:

Hey, Just Voiceing my Opion.. Not need for your Jocky shorts to crawl up your Butt....:lol::lol::D:loco::confused:

REALLY???

It's your opinion is that I'm a crack smoker???

Which way do you want to discuss things out here?

I'm fine following the facts and calling you an idiot and that has NOTHING to do with my underware location...

REALLY???

It's your opinion is that I'm a crack smoker???

Which way do you want to discuss things out here?

I'm fine following the facts and calling you an idiot and that has NOTHING to do with my underware location...

Jesus Dude....Chill Out.....:erk::rolleyes::bah:Its only a Forum....not the End of the World....

What the hell does "Peyton Manning to the Jets" have to do with music???
(unless you are speaking about the jets from West Side Story)

& forget Tyson vs Holyfield , it's Metman vs Liquid Tension. ;)