Buy or Die

We get customers from all different sources - we've been in business for 22 years so people know us. I'm sure there is a component of people on PA that buy from us. I just don't see us getting talked up much on the site so I rarely visit. I tend to spend my time annoying people on www.progressiveears.com.

Thanks for the link to the site. Your site name?

I wasn't necessarily referring to you being directly talked up. I think benefits to sellers are accrued by the existence of site(s) devoted to music we love.

o_Omust not correct Bob's many postso_O

Believe it or not, my spelling growing up was fine, now that im 57 my brain is getting fried.. Let Ken correct me its ok, Makes him feel like hes in control of his site..when we all know that his staff is:):kickass::headbang::worship:Smokin::D:lol::

Lots of enjoying of Ken's staff going on... This Ken , Bob relationship takes on a new meaning.

Yes, I just go to the band's homepage (or My space) & listen to samples.
Prog Archives is great; the only problem I have is the categories.
Often, for example, they will list a band as Neo-Progressive when in fact , it is Prog Metal.

I'm not a Neo guy so I can't comment on that, but I find the categories helpful. They're not perfect, but have given me many leads to my tastes.

Some toughies to categorize-- Area, Osanna... Music from RIO, Avant, and Eclectic are often intertwined but at least you can arrive where you want to with careful examination.

Thank goodness for all these creative artists.:)

Sure!

Gone - Weakness Within Living Memory. One of the best prog metal albums ever recorded.

Not my cup of tea, I listened to some samples linked off a forum where lasercd and others were discussing the album.

It appears it is available through legit channels.

Thanks for the suggestion Ken. I'd never heard it.