Voyager - album of the year

You're absolutely right...however, flipping me the bird leaves you open to having your stones broken, regardless of the fact that you like horrible teams.

I'd rather admit to being a Browns fan than a Mets fan. :lol:

Maybe Ken should remove that (Flipping the Bird Icon) because if it was up to me, I would use it every day ,,,,,But I dont need to get tossed off the site.:loco:

Now that I've had a chance to listen to it a few times, Epysode is my current contender for album of the year. Voyager is good for sure, but I feel Epysode takes the cake!

Now that I've had a chance to listen to it a few times, Epysode is my current contender for album of the year. Voyager is good for sure, but I feel Epysode takes the cake!

My opinion keeps shifting. Keeping in mind that I am a HUGE Brainstorm fan...it would be easy for me to say "album of the year." But, as good as it is, I would not consider it such...although is seems the mighty 'Storm is scaling the heights of Liquid Monster! Yay.

As I stated earlier, Voyager is a STRONG contender for album of the year. However, lately it has been having stiff competition from Arch/Matheos. I can't even tell you how many times I've listened to A/M (yes, that much) and it really keeps getting better. It's insane.

Epysode, huh? I'll have to check that out!

T

Epysode is definitely METAL, so it might not be your guys' cup of tea if you prefer something a little lighter.

However, as heavy as the sound is, it's all melody vocals. The interplay between the vocalists is great and I think every song has at least two vocalists sharing the spotlight. Kelly Carpenter is at his best on this one, and IMO doesn't take it as over-the-top as some people expect.

I haven't really dug into the actual story of the album yet but musically it's great.