Voyager - album of the year

Anytime the Giants lose (especially to a bad team) is a plus. The Eagles didn't go into the game with the hopes of winning the division though.

I want to see what the Eagles excuse is for keeping Reid now..."he wins 10 + games a year" isn't going to cut it this now.

Bob, we are all already aware of you IQ...no need to show it off on the board...now off to watch the Pats (who I hate), destroy the Jets (who I hate even more)...just not NEARLY as much as the Mets and the Giants. :kickass:

Hmmm... sports-talk, eh?

Jimmie Johnson won the NASCAR race last night. He's a contender to win the series this year, which would be his 6th time in a row, and if done, would be a NASCAR all-time record.
He's my choice!

Anytime the Giants lose (especially to a bad team) is a plus. The Eagles didn't go into the game with the hopes of winning the division though.

I want to see what the Eagles excuse is for keeping Reid now..."he wins 10 + games a year" isn't going to cut it this now.

Bob, we are all already aware of you IQ...no need to show it off on the board...now off to watch the Pats (who I hate), destroy the Jets (who I hate even more)...just not NEARLY as much as the Mets and the Giants. :kickass:

No reason to put me down Just because Im A Mets & Jets Fan..:

Try doing it at over 200 MPH for 3 Hrs.....................:loco::)

This is the correct response, lol.

The car gets insanely hot inside, and you have to focus intensely the entire time because you are literally within inches of other cars (and walls) going that speed.
Driving the car like they do is not easy or comparable to driving to your cottage on the weekend, haha.

Don't most baseball players sit on the benches, waiting for their turns for more than half the game? :heh:

I guess you never drove in Manhattan...

I drove the old Fiat 500s in Italy for 2 yrs while stationed in Naples ,Manhattan is a piece of cake compeared to Italy...Expecially in Rome by the Colosseum......................:headbang::kickass: ( And god forbid there was a soccer game in Naples on a Friday night......:erk::cry:

No reason to put me down Just because Im A Mets & Jets Fan..:

You're absolutely right...however, flipping me the bird leaves you open to having your stones broken, regardless of the fact that you like horrible teams.

I'd rather admit to being a Browns fan than a Mets fan. :lol:

AIRBAG! :kickass::headbang:
(it's ok, because they are coming out of different accounts)

(Ken/Jim, Does this edition include the poster?)