Voyager - album of the year

All my Beardfish cds (Mammoth) included are in my dont want or listen to anymore pile...

New Voyager (IMO) is good, but Previous release for me was much Better.......

Voyager is still killer and definitely up for CD of the year (in my opinion). Other new studio CDs from this year that are in my top-tier (in no order):

brainstorm - on the spur of the moment (best CD since Liquid Monster...maybe better!)
arch/matheos - sympathetic resonance (2LP with bonus 'a twist of fate' tracks on side 2 of second LP - orange vinyl :loco:)
subsignal - touchstones (great; albeit VERY long; maybe too long)
redemption - this mortal coil (love the heaviness - what is all the fuss about the sound - I have a great system so maybe I just don't hear it)
anubis gate - anubis gate
pagan's mind - heavenly ecstasy
mastodon - the hunter (solid from start to finish, but 'crack the skye' is still better)
hell - human remains (stunning and fun)

on the bubble - opeth (a tad boring in spots), the tangent (a tad corny in spots), eldritch (only gave 2 listens so far), thunderblast (for fun songs about zombies), machine head, symphony x (barely on the bubble - their stuff is starting to sound same-ish, and russ should stop smoking, if he hasn't already).

not on the list because it is not good: steven wilson (long, drawn out and boring), dream theater (they just rehash the same crap), PoS (RShitII) :puke:

T

One of them is quite possibly the prog metal akbum of the year, and the other one will have Sal reaching for the box of Kleenex...and I don't mean to wipe his nose. :lol:

One of them is quite possibly the prog metal akbum of the year, and the other one will have Sal reaching for the box of Kleenex...and I don't mean to wipe his nose. :lol:

Alright!!! Can't wait!!!! (just ran out & bought a box!) :headbang::lol::)

Nah, for that he can use Bob or Ken's Mets shirts...that's about all they are good for since most people wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public. :puke:

You are both half right.

Can I get any early xmas present and have Andy Reid fired before I wake up tomorrow morning. This guy should be coaching the Mets. :puke:

Speaking of suck...what a great ending to the Giants game too!!! :kickass:

Eagles loss offsets an Giants loss. Neutral outcome.

Anytime the Giants lose (especially to a bad team) is a plus. The Eagles didn't go into the game with the hopes of winning the division though.

I want to see what the Eagles excuse is for keeping Reid now..."he wins 10 + games a year" isn't going to cut it this now.

Bob, we are all already aware of you IQ...no need to show it off on the board...now off to watch the Pats (who I hate), destroy the Jets (who I hate even more)...just not NEARLY as much as the Mets and the Giants. :kickass: