Our first Review for DARK DECEIVER!!!

Has this album gotten any bad reviews? And I'm not talking about those crappy four-sentence reviews that some turds write where they don't even mention a song. Legit reviews—any negative ones?

I don't think I've seen any lengthy negative reviews of DD. :headbang:

That's because it kicks too much ass. I've been listening to it more and more lately, it's sinking in more and starting to approach The Towers Of Avarice as my favorite. Either way, it removed any doubts I may have had that Zero Hour is my #1 favorite band.

Dark Deceiver has just gelled with me more than any other Zero Hour CD even Towers. It has staying power too, I don't think I'll ever grow tired of it. Very few recordings have that status with me. :headbang:

Not that matters to anybody else one bit :lol:

I honestly don't see myself getting tired of any of their albums, each one is amazing in it's own right.

I just mean if you listen to any album over and over and over and over...(like I do in my car if I love an album) eventually you get tired of it. But I could listen to DD for days and days at a time, to an all new level, before I think to myself, maybe I should change this up :lol:

I'm relatively new to this band (discovered them about a year ago). I now have all of their albums, and each one was in my player for AT LEAST a month before I even thought about taking them out. And I still listen to all of them regularly.

Brothers!! I got the CD this week....yeah....I know....my lazy ass. But I've had it since it came out tho, ;) Definately my favorite ZH album to date apart from Evidence Of The Unseen from Specs is still my favorite song. But....seeing my name and our band in the credits...my black and withered heart skipped fourteen beats!!! A very proud moment for me, thank you guys, you're the best!

I sincerely hope to see you here in a very near future!! Up front, banging to the new stuff!!

Cheers my friends!
Atli