PP USA VII: DVD News

I can confirm that there will be 24 tracks total (2 from each band).
Well, I'm pretty psyched for that! Sorry to those who are disappointed, especially if you feel you were mislead by the production company, but I just want to say, I think this DVD is going to be awesome and well worth the price. I saw Jorn; his set was great, but if he's not on the DVD, I'll get over it. The DVD will still totally rock because of all the other high quality bands that are on it and participated in a, once again, outstanding festival.

So, Glenn... how about leaking a couple track titles on the alternating Thursdays when you aren't announcing bands? You could spread them out to last until just before the DVD is released... :lol:

Ooooh, cool, evil idea. :heh:

If that footage shows up later on somewhere else, then you will understand my frustration even further..

Surely you or Lucid Lounge would have legal recourse against Jorn & Co. (or, for that matter, anyone else) if they later used the footage without paying properly for such use? After all, you and LL fronted the money and effort to record the show, so I'm assuming (and hoping) that a band couldn't arbitrarily use the fruits of that labor without just recompense.......right?

(Please say I'm right. That'd suck otherwise.)

Once again....

It was clearly stated here that not all bands may participate. I do not know how the flyer was worded at the show itself since I was not involved with that, but not once was it said on this forum that all artists would be participating. I said all artists would be given the opportunity to participate. Lucid Lounge advertised based on what I told them I told you guys so there was no attempt to mislead anyone.

I apolgize for any misinterpetation.

Please don't misunderstand me. I think buying the DVD is supporting PP. As for band participation, sometimes you win sometimes you don't. I just don't want it to taken away because of stuff like this. The DVD is just an excellent way of preserving the memory of the great time I had. I would never dream of cancelling my order. And I hope everyone else feels the same way. I think people in the PP community are smart enough to know buying the DVD is support for future productions. My statement was just that I didn't recall seeing anything about participation. So it's my fault for not reading. I was on a prog metal high, so I can't be held responsible for paying attention to details.

Disappointing about Jorn, but not totally unexpected.

He put on one hell of a show, though. Perhaps it's best if it's just retained in memory as a truly one-night event...

Rock on!

That completely SUCKS! I'm totally pissed! .............Ok I'm over it.:p

PS - Hey Zod, I bought the shirt.:heh:

This is 100% untrue. It was never advertised as such here on the forum (feel free to search the archives) or at the venue. It always a band choice as we filmed it and then gave them the opportunity afterwards. In Jorn's case, he took the hard drive and the film with him and there it remains.

True enough, but you gotta think that at least you'll get the two headliners:Smug:
I think we should all get a free Prog Power Tshirt with our DVD, but only if you haven't said Jorn sucks on this thread.:headbang: :kickass: :heh:

I hope Mercenary's version of Cowboys from Hell and Glenn diving off the stage is on the DVD. That was classic.

That was awesome! I'm glad Jorns not on there, as I didn't care for his selection nor change in focus for where he wants to go with his talents. With that in mind, I wasn't surprised he decided to not let himself be on the DVD. More room for Epica, Mercenary, Pyramaze, Vision Divine..etc..

Hmm... Anyone have a direct email for them other than the info one on the main page?

I'm looking to change the address that I gave them for shipping, as I am moving after the 31st and it might cause some problems if the DVD ships close to that date.

Hmm... Anyone have a direct email for them other than the info one on the main page?

I'm looking to change the address that I gave them for shipping, as I am moving after the 31st and it might cause some problems if the DVD ships close to that date.

Me too! The address I gave was actually a friend's Georgia Tech address, and well, I'm going home on Wednesday or Thursday.

Could Anyone else care less if Jorn is on there? Because I could care less!!! And I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this bad boy!!!

Thanks to all who made this happen!!

Same as I. And since my roommate has a habit of opening and not giving me my mail, I want to change my address so I get the DVD!

-Metal

Aw,dammit. That sucks that there is no Jorn. I may not have been terribly impressed by his show live, but I still wanted to see it. I also thought Stars would make an excellent final song on the DVD. Sadness :(