PPVI Cheers and Jeers

Manticora was too afraid to try the Cabo?! D'OH!!

Well Roger and Kevin were doing the Cabo at the pre-party, and none of the guys wanted to get blitzed cuz they just arrived, were tired, jet-lagged, and ready to crash as it was. They stayed as long as they could and went to rest up and be ready for their show. So I ain't gonna rag em, they wanted to have a great performance.

Didn't stop us from finishing what was left in the blue bottle at the front bar, though!

Bryan316 said:
Well Roger and Kevin were doing the Cabo at the pre-party, and none of the guys wanted to get blitzed cuz they just arrived, were tired, jet-lagged, and ready to crash as it was. They stayed as long as they could and went to rest up and be ready for their show. So I ain't gonna rag em, they wanted to have a great performance.

Didn't stop us from finishing what was left in the blue bottle at the front bar, though!

Yeah you're right, I'll cut them some slack :p Yes, thanks again to Roger for that Cabo shot - it sent me over the edge! haha! I'm surprised I didn't tumble all the way down the stairs on the way out.

Tammy

wisconsin wicked chick said:
And I would like to give a big "Fuck You" to the stalker at the show. You made me very uncomfortable and I had to constantly watch my back. I had to make sure that there was someone that I knew by my side for the majority of the concert instead of doing my own thing. You and your friends need to get a life, dude.

Next time, walk up to some of us bigger guys and ask us to "encourage" him to leave you alone. I would've done it, and I'm sure anybody else you could've asked would have also.

wisconsin wicked chick said:
And I would like to give a big "Fuck You" to the stalker at the show. You made me very uncomfortable and I had to constantly watch my back. I had to make sure that there was someone that I knew by my side for the majority of the concert instead of doing my own thing. You and your friends need to get a life, dude.

I'm really curious to see what this looser looks like. Did anybody get a picture of him that they could post?

longshot9 said:
Cheers:

Jeers:

-No Stair lights again

I was sad to see yet another year without them. I was the little person gingerly trying to walk down the stairs and trying deserately not to lose my balance.

Remember how I joked about bringing a mini-mag lite in my purse? You can bet your sweet a** it will be in my purse next year!

BABS said:
I was sad to see yet another year without them. I was the little person gingerly trying to walk down the stairs and trying deserately not to lose my balance.

Remember how I joked about bringing a mini-mag lite in my purse? You can bet your sweet a** it will be in my purse next year!

I fell only once (!), but it was into a few people. Hope it wasn't anyone here.

The lack of stair lighting -- or permanent luminescent tape -- is the only real blemish on an otherwise excellent venue. (The A/C is a separate issue.)

Yippee38 said:
Next time, walk up to some of us bigger guys and ask us to "encourage" him to leave you alone. I would've done it, and I'm sure anybody else you could've asked would have also.

Hell yea, I would have been all over that. Totally uncool of anyone to do that. Whoever it was deserved a major ass kickin.

Cheers:

Glenn: Another triumphant year! I think it goes without saying how much you are appreciated, and how much we have your back. I was very serious about what we discussed outside, and would absolutely love to help you have a dream come true :)

Shane: To say I'm thrilled to have been able to help you in some small way is an understatement! I've got your back any time, just shout out!

Nick: Much respect and gratitude, my friend. You brought tears to my eyes and made my heart sing all at the same time. Thank you for being one of the highlights of my weekend!

DC: What can I say, but thank you?! Not only did you kick my ass during your set, you kicked my voice up a few notches. Thank you for introducing me to some of your colleagues and for giving props to the PD project. I'll never be the same thanks to your inspiration and influence :)

Smiley: Dude. Two days and practically no rehearsal and you still slayed the set. Major props to you, my friend. I still say you kick my ass!

Metal: I did not get enough time to hang with you, unfortunately. I still think you are one of the sweetest spirits I've ever known, and I respect your shutzpah immensely.

Michael and Claire: Major props to our *virtual* roomies. I'm quite bummed we didn't procure the Dual Master, but it was still great having you right next door. Definitely couldn't help but grin with you two around :)

Jan, Wolfgang and the rest of the Dreamscape clan: You along with Tom kicked off the weekend before I even left my house! ;) Was absolutely stellar talking with you and seeing you again live. Y'all took the preparty stage and made us feel like we were watching the main event. Horns up!

Tom Argo: Next year you have to stay at the same hotel! Thank you for a)being you, and b)sharing some freaking amazing music with me. Much respect, my friend.

Dennis (Symphorce): It was beyond cool to finally meet you in person!

Ben: For being such a great friend, not only to me, but to many others. How many people would call and let someone who couldn't be there listen? You kick ass! :)

Todd, Tracy and Jaime: Thank you for watching over my sorry ass when the Jaigermeister took hold.

Jeff: For being such a wonderful person, and for having such a great conversation with Todd.

Deborah and Maria: You two make the bars much more inviting each year :) And Deb has the coolest dog ever!

The Bouncers: Big ass teddy bears, I swear :)

To all the wonderful friends I was able to give *real* hugs to and chat in person with:
Doc (the Chimay Man), John (thank you for being you), Flavio, Brendan, Chris, The The Michael (lol), Brett, Alicia, Kim, Shaye, Craig, Norman, Bear, Zilla, Kez, Ralph (you made me blush), Teri, Christina, Babs (finally!! got to meet you), Beth, and the many others I haven't remembered... yet ;)

Jeers:

Biggest goes to ME for getting my sorry ass plowed and missing some of the bands I most wanted to see. NO Jaigermeister for me next year!! And someone please remind me to eat before the festivities, okay?

CheapTickets: For fucking up our reservations, not handling it and leaving us high and dry in the airport terminal all fucking night. :mad: I missed the opp to sing backup for DC because of that situation.

Residence Inn: For screwing us out of our Dual Master Suite and giving it to someone else. We ended up not having the parties we wanted to have thanks to that. (although they did cut us a deal on the room rate, it was still really messed up).

EL: Light the damn stairs already!

Cheers to Colleen for providing the best vocals on the best song on the PPVI sampler!

Any word on release date? Rowen has been slacking on the web site!

Any chance on Pittsburgh or area shows after the release?

Joe

/me faints lol

Thanks Joe! :D I was rendered momentarily speechless, and THAT is no easy task (vocalitis, ya know).

Okay, we're shooting for late December/early January. I'm going to be performing with Marcel Coenen out in the Netherlands for his CD release (opening the show doing a solo gig, holy cow), and we're going to do our damndest to have it ready before I head out.

I'll be redesigning the site very soon, and more likely than not, the dot net URL will be the main site address at that point. In the meantime, I'll be putting updates on my personal site and on my myspace page as well. Oh, one of the Marcel tunes, "That Moment", is up on myspace as of now, if you want to go check it out. :)

We have been discussing shows, and would LOVE to do a cd release party out in PA. Alot will depend on scheduling since I'm on the other side of the country o_O With the lightshow, etc... it's no small task to put this together, but we are all itching to get out there and do this album live :D

Horns up!

Cheers to all of the contributors to the gold badge raffle; we had about 1 out of every 3 gold badge holders win something, which was great & made for lots of happy people Saturday night..so a hearty thank you to everyone who contributed!

Jeers to Spammah for leaving the contributors out of the program..DOH! ;) I promise to get the list to you earlier next year, Spammah, if you promise to check your e-mail..hehe :)

yardleybates said:
Jeers to me and Yippee38 forgetting completely to check if we won anything in the gold badge raffle <slaps forehead>
I did the same thing last year, but won a cd & t-shirt this year...yea for me. :Spin:

On Saturday morning, Jax was sitting at a table at the top of the main stairs with all the winning ticket numbers on a big sign. I think it worked better when the numbers were on the wall so it caught people's attention. I only saw it because I went to say hi to Jax! :lol: