Pre-Party (Update 6/17)- 120 tickets remain

Is this a result of the popularity of PPUSA (generally)...the popularity of the pre-party (specifically)...or a result of this year's stellar pre-party line-up that has brought about this advance ticket sale...?

Probably a combo of all 3, huh?

Gonna have to get tix or get left out of the fun...!

Rock on!

"Tickets are not currently available online for this event"???

I'm going to be pretty annoyed if this has already sold out.

"This Saturday".

That sucks for me too though... I won't be home Saturday. If half the people who have bought tickets to ProgPower also plan on going to the pre-party, this thing might sell out before I can get home to buy a ticket. LOL

Just wanna be clear on this....

Is this just an advanced ticket sale to try to offset some of your upfront costs? Will we still be able to get into the preparty, just paying a cover at the door? Or is this ticket sale it....no ticket, no party?

I just tried it and got the same message of it not being available. My guess is that it probably won't be working until Saturday??????

Shane will announce the door times soon. The actual schedule is already posted in the event details schedule.

Tickets are required this year. If tickets do not sell out, then you can purchase the ticket at the box office window when you get there.

The ticket is the "cover charge." You will not be able to get in without a ticket nor will there be any additional charges at the door. It's just like a regular show this time.

I honestly am not sure on the time, but I will find out tonight. I do not anticipate a sell-out in advance. I do hope I am dead wrong though.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
Shane will announce the door times soon. The actual schedule is already posted in the event details schedule.

Tickets are required this year. If tickets do not sell out, then you can purchase the ticket at the box office window when you get there.

The ticket is the "cover charge." You will not be able to get in without a ticket nor will there be any additional charges at the door. It's just like a regular show this time.

I honestly am not sure on the time, but I will find out tonight. I do not anticipate a sell-out in advance. I do hope I am dead wrong though.

Glenn H.

Doors are scheduled to open to everyone ay 5:00. Like Glenn, I don't expect a sell-out either, but we'll hopefully get pretty close. Please purchase your tix online if you wish to guarantee your entry. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm sure that we'll be able to announce how many tickets are left at a later date.

Thanks to everyone in advance... Shane

booB said:
"Tickets are not currently available online for this event"???

I'm going to be pretty annoyed if this has already sold out.

"This Saturday".

That sucks for me too though... I won't be home Saturday. If half the people who have bought tickets to ProgPower also plan on going to the pre-party, this thing might sell out before I can get home to buy a ticket. LOL
I can help ya out if you like - IM me and let me know.
Alicia