Prog Power 2005 Picture thread

lady_space said:
Here's mine. The OL ones and the pre-party band shots turned out pretty crappy. The Strato ones didn't turn out at all, though. Got plenty of people shots again this year! :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/y64/lady_space/ProgPower%20VI/?sc=6

Cute pictures Shaye! I love the one of all you girls lined up, and the pic of you and I on Urban's lap! Thanks for letting me borrow one of your man's legs :D

Okay, there's one picture where it looks like I'm studying Alicia's boobs, and one where it looks like she's looking at mine... wtf?? lol

Anyway, great pics, thanks Linda (& James & Kathy)!!

Shaye

(Oy, we were having a good damned time, weren't we?? :D)

I haven't read through this thread yet, but I've got some great pictures starting from the pre-pre party to the end, including some great shots of Shaye doing Karaoke. You do great Stevie Nicks, girl!

It is so funny, that is EXACTLY what Denney said!!!! I was going to put it as a the tag line but did not want to embarrass anyone... LOL

lady_space said:
Okay, there's one picture where it looks like I'm studying Alicia's boobs, and one where it looks like she's looking at mine... wtf?? lol

Anyway, great pics, thanks Linda (& James & Kathy)!!

Shaye

(Oy, we were having a good damned time, weren't we?? :D)

lady_space said:
lol, if you'd heard me butchering Stevie Nicks, you wouldn't be wanting to relive that part, anyway!! ;)

But post away anyway, Ann Marie, even if you're a flattering liar!! ;)

Shaye
Heh, luv ya babe!:wave:
shaye1.jpg

Finally stopped being lazy and got all these organized.
My pics

Each page will probably take awhile to load since they're not actually thumbnails. They're the full size pic scaled down with html. And they all link to the fullsize view.

I tried to conserve space by not taking pics of some bands so I'm missing a bunch. Deleted most of the worthless pure bluriness or arm/hand/head got in the way pics.

And for the Therion shots, there's a few pics where I was just testing out this feature on my camera that takes a bunch of pics in a row and composites them together for a weird action sequence image. They're not video stills before anyone jumps down my throat ;P