Prog Power 2005 Picture thread

sh0kr0k said:
Great pics Bear! You even got me a few times without me remembering! haha! That Gold Badge room at the Pre-party should be called "The Magical Get-Trashed Room" :loco:

Thanks and Thats why we take pictures right, so we can remember or at the very least recall what the hell we were doing :kickass:

Also I do not have Jauntis or some funny disease as my orange tongue would suggest, that was the Sparks leftover that I drink often!!!

Bear

THAT EXPLAINS the tongue color LMAO

Bear said:
Thanks and Thats why we take pictures right, so we can remember or at the very least recall what the hell we were doing :kickass:

Also I do not have Jauntis or some funny disease as my orange tongue would suggest, that was the Sparks leftover that I drink often!!!

Bear

The thread title says: ProgPower 2005 Picture thread....not that it should be PP usa though :heh: , hehehe.

this one was taken last weekend at PP europe during the Orphaned Land set.

DSC_0371.jpg

Kobi from Orphaned Land

the rest of the pics will not be online within one or two weeks, i'll post the link when done.

Henk

Damn man, that is some excellent photography. My stuff didnt even turn out enough to warrant posting online anywhere :) Can't wit to see the rest of these photos when you get them up. I sure hope you got some of the backup singers in Thereion giving the Metal Horns in their tuxedos, classic :)

manowarfan1

MetalRose said:
Damn, last year I was in at least one or two pictures of damn near everyone's! I must have been really illusive this year!

-Metal

Me too dear. I wanted to see more of you as well. You can just send me some nude pix of you and I will be fine though....

Bryant

lady_space said:
Oh, my... no more karaoke for Shaye!! :)
Those are some really cool pics... thanks for posting! (God, has it really been only about a month ago???)

S

S,

I'm not too familiar with karaoke. Are you limited to the songs you can choose, or can you bring your own CD and have the karaoke machine somehow "mute" the original vocals? I'm guessing you have to choose from a playlist otherwise you would have covered, "Anubis".

If anything goes, I'll have to bring Jorn's solo CD and make a fool of myself.

The Fiddler said:
S,

I'm not too familiar with karaoke. Are you limited to the songs you can choose, or can you bring your own CD and have the karaoke machine somehow "mute" the original vocals? I'm guessing you have to choose from a playlist otherwise you would have covered, "Anubis"..

Absolutely!! ;) Actually, that's the only time I've ever done it, and they had a (pretty extensive) list of songs to choose from. Maybe someone else could say if that's the norm, or what exactly is.

The Fiddler said:
If anything goes, I'll have to bring Jorn's solo CD and make a fool of myself.

Hmmm... in that case... might have to do karaoke at the wedding... ;)

Shaye

lady_space said:
Oh, my... no more karaoke for Shaye!! :)
Those are some really cool pics... thanks for posting! (God, has it really been only about a month ago???)

S
LOL,I used to co own a karaeoke company with Jeff Kimpland(my singer from Eye of the Storm,)
If anyone has heard my Eye of the Storm CD(out of print and very hard to find*hint hint any record duuds lurking here,want to re release/re issue this*),Jeff is a dead on soundalike of Geoff Tate
well,you should have heard him do old Motown songs(picture Geoff Tate singing stuff like that,lol)
and me doing very metalic version sof such classics as "the Lion Sleeps Tonite" from the Lion king,lol
I think that would have been resurected had I not gone to the Cheetah that night

dem,over a month,where did the time go
looking at these pics,I guess I wasn't at this progpower,not 1 pic,hmmmmmmm
(either that or I was duisguissed as glass)