Prog Power 2005 Picture thread

i got some pre-party pics.. here's the link

these are my favorites among them :)

0777.jpg

pp0826.jpg

i hope that is the truth.... i don't want to look like that in person...
:)

Yippee38 said:
I hate to say it, but flashes are not kind. Everybody looked WAY better in person. These pictures don't do anybody justice.

rottingflesh said:
i hope that is the truth.... i don't want to look like that in person...
:)

Even though I said somewhere else to never take me seriously, here I was being serious. Of course, if you don't take me serious now, that means I wasn't being serious then, which means.....o_O

jkohn said:
Well it took a while but I finished going through my pictures and put up galleries for all 10 bands. I ended up doing more B/W than color because I think a B/W image looks better than an image of people with magenta or green skin (plus it made for quicker processing).

You can see them here, feeback welcome:

http://www.pbase.com/jkohn/progpower_6

Amazing pictures :headbang: You catched the "vibe" with that awesome camera of yours :worship:

Michael Eriksen

Awesome shots, as ever. Quality over quantity, too. --In sharp contrast to mine :D

I got an email from Therion's Christofer Johnsson and I'm going to mention several of the photo galleries posted here -- they need more fan photos on their site and we've got some great shots, here!

SilentCries said:
Thanks sooo Much Juni! :Spin:

Just updated added Stride pics....

Got some very cool backstage crowd shots during Stride!! So head on over & see if u can find yourself in the METAL \m/ crowd!!!

http://realmsofmetal.com/Gallery/

Angela

COOL! So you *did* snap that pic when I saw you lining up a shot! My enjoyment of Stride's set, forever immortalized! ;-)

:headbang:

Craig

Amazing pictures You catched the "vibe" with that awesome camera of yours
Thanks. BTW loved your performance, you guys were great.

Awesome shots, as ever. Quality over quantity, too. --In sharp contrast to mine

I got an email from Therion's Christofer Johnsson and I'm going to mention several of the photo galleries posted here -- they need more fan photos on their site and we've got some great shots, here!
Thanks Pellaz. You got some good shots, looks like you were right up front. I'd be happy to share photos with any bands who are interested.

Bear said:
Some amazing pictures people got this year. I so am getting a better non digi camera next year :devil:

haha, you and me both. Even though they'll look at us funny at the camera store.

Hey, cool, you got a few pics of Urban and Dargor at the pre-pre-party. I think those are the first still pics I've seen of that. If it weren't for the videos, I would almost wonder if I'd dreamed it. :)

rottingflesh said:
Here are mine plus a lot of them are Kathy and James too, I put them all together... :)
My camera only made it on one roll... so mine are mostly the pre parties.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a328/lindajacobs/PP6/

Great pictures. I took so few pictures this time around. :guh: I'll have to take more next year...... at least at the preparty if we can take cameras in there.

Bryant