ProgPower 2014 Wish List

As a poor college student, I'm just lucky that PPUSA is 45 minutes from my house or the moneys would quickly get out of hand. A weekend trip to Chicago would break the bank for me until I actually have real disposable income
There are a lot of bands on my list on the MRF lineup, and I know realistically it's probably 1 of those tops here at PP- but most of the power metal bands I want have already been said so I wanted to be different :D

I wish the MRF and M3 Festival would switch cities and I'd gladly drive to Maryland for MRF. Chicago just isn't an option for me either at this time. Andrew has a stellar lineup for sure!

~Brian~

New blood:

Axel Rudi Pell
Orden Ogan
Death Dealer
Magnum
Grave Digger
Sodom
Unisonic
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Axxis
Helstar
Saxon
.U.D.O.

Returning bands:

Amorphis
Rage
Blind Guardian
Pagan's Mind
Cage
Stormwarrior
Iron Savior

Hmm..........Since Raintime is no more, I'd like to see Fake Idols play. Or any of the following: Amorphis, Kingcrow (more polished now), Vangough (they deserve to be on the main stage), Masterplan, Appearance of Nothing, Enchant (new cd coming), Haken, King Misfit, Serenity (headline!), and Sons of Seasons. And I'm always happy to see either Redemption or Circus Maximus on the bill.

Hmm..........Since Raintime is no more, I'd like to see Fake Idols play. Or any of the following: Amorphis, Kingcrow (more polished now), Vangough (they deserve to be on the main stage), Masterplan, Appearance of Nothing, Enchant (new cd coming), Haken, King Misfit, Serenity (headline!), and Sons of Seasons. And I'm always happy to see either Redemption or Circus Maximus on the bill.

No D-A-D?

It is futile to guess the line up. Glenn will pull rabbits out of his hat that nobody would even guess. Please get at least one Dutch band Glenn. I love my Dutchies. HAHAH :)

They're basically on top of my bucket list, but I think we've been over before why they probably will never be at PP. Costly and probably not as big of a draw as they should be.

Yeah... damn shame, they've got to be ready to retire any time now after more than 30 years. I'd be shocked if they ever played the states again, even though if they did I'd fly to wherever it was no matter what. International travel is just so far outside my budget right now I couldn't even dream of it.

It is futile to guess the line up. Glenn will pull rabbits out of his hat that nobody would even guess. Please get at least one Dutch band Glenn. I love my Dutchies. HAHAH :)

I called three for this year correctly, but part of that is because I've been predicting Sabaton making a comeback for the past three years. It's fun to speculate at least. But whatever comes, history tells me that I'll probably be happy enough with the lineup to come again next year.

I went back to a similar thread in 2012 to see what I put. Glenn managed to pull in two of my bucket list bands that I posted in 2012: Shadow Gallery & Wolverine. Last time I posted some very unlikely reunions such as Helloween w/ Kiske and Skyclad w/Martin, but this year I'll try to stick to more realistic wishes as far as I know. The cool thing is that, thanks to Glenn, I'm running out of bands on my list of bands I have never seen and never thought I would see. For this list I'll stick to bands that haven't played PPUSA yet.

1) Arch/Matheos
2) Sieges Even
3) Ne Obliviscaris
4) Draconian
5) Royal Hunt w/ DC
6) Agalloch
7) Sirenia
8) Tristania
9) Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
10) Wobbler
11) Dark Tranquility
12) Unisonic