Scar Symmetry too heavy for Progpower?

I doubt that SS will play this years PP. i mean, look at how Glenn blatently stated that they were a good band and would fit the festival. its obvious, (in an indirect way) that they probably won't be playing lol.

now just watch he'll read this post and book em' just to prove this theory wrong lol. (which would kick ass cuz i love SS):loco: :headbang:

Theandromedastrain said:
I doubt that SS will play this years PP. i mean, look at how Glenn blatently stated that they were a good band and would fit the festival. its obvious, (in an indirect way) that they probably won't be playing lol.

now just watch he'll read this post and book em' just to prove this theory wrong lol. (which would kick ass cuz i love SS):loco: :headbang:

Ooooh, great endgame post, there. :D

As I said wayyyyyy up there at the top, a lot will depend on whether they tour the States in the spring. If they do, they are probably a no-go. If they don't......well........I think they'd receive "serious consideration." :kickass:

(I expect them to tour, alas. The timing would be right for Pitch.Black.Progress and they need to capitalize on it. Sucks for us, but it's better for them.)