Resistance
Another Rainy Night (Without You)
Della Brown

Encore:

Empire
Take Hold of the Flame

They also did Chemical Youth on 4/19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of stuff from the new one, but you can't really be surprised about that. The rest of the setlist is fabulous though! I've always liked "Hand on Heart" and "One and Only"--not the best songs on Empire, but it's a stellar album to me, so even the "filler' songs are great IMO.

I'll pretty much always go see 'em; unfortunately, it appears that they are skipping Atlanta.

Who's up for a roadtrip to Myrtle Beach? It's a Sunday, I have the time off, but need to figure out if I can afford it. If anyone else is up for it, I might even go up for the weekend if I have the $$$.

They were here last night in Anaheim and tomorrow in LA - ticket price is rather steep for my tastes ($45 plus 12 dollar service charge)........

I am attending this tomorrow and am super excited but only because they are playing old stuff even though I am really only familar with OMC.

They were here last night in Anaheim and tomorrow in LA - ticket price is rather steep for my tastes ($45 plus 12 dollar service charge)........
The ticket prices are excessive. TUpcoming shows at the Starland in NJ:

Amon Amarth / Goatwhore - $18
Opeth / Enslaved - $20
Queensryche - $37.50
Monster Magnet - $16.50
Testament / Unearth - $20

Zod

Yes... but NJ comes with :kickass:me:kickass: and no hotel costs.

Plus New York City > Myrtle Beach.

Too true. But my parents are going to MB for a golf tournament, so a free week-long vacation would be included in that offing.

That's not to say that if I run into an extra couple hundred bucks in the next few weeks that I wouldn't do both. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket. :loco:

You know, I went so far as to check airfares, but I just can't justify the $200 or so, or you know I would. I can't imagine it would get any better, unless Britt also came up.

Shaye
Getting to hang out with you is awfully tempting, but the Queensryche show would just ruin it ;)

I vowed I wouldn't spend another dollar on them after they did about a half a show at the House Of Blues, and then abruptly ended with no explanation.

The Rage material would be cool, but just watch those videos .. there's no fire .. no excitement .. low energy level.

Britt

I wonder how many of those songs they're going to do at Gods of Metal? That's the only time I'll see them this year at this point.

Though I can understand why they're totally avoiding the Mindcrime ones as they spent the past 3 years playing those :lol:

They're playing two shows in Chicago? I'm surprised they can draw that many people. Last year when I was in training, they were playing a bar in downtown SLC. It wasn't a big bar.

Have fun guys. I don't expect much from them anymore, so I won't be bothering.