Saturday Headliner Announcement:

Who would call you a pussy? Everybody knows that ProgPowerUSA blows BWBK est out of the water,and swinging a Jorn Lande on such short notice is the equivelent of Kirk Gibson hitting a home run in the world series on wonky knees...its fucking classic...and will be remembered forevermore as the announcement that stole Sieges Evens chances of appearing at PP in 2006.
Hahahaha just fucking with you Glenn...I know Sieges Even is playing next year...even if nobody else knows

booB said:
Does anyone know if any of the stuff Jorn has done in the past is off limits to him (for copyright reasons)?

You can't copyright that in a live situation. Otherwise, there would never be cover tunes played in any set.

Glenn H.

Greykiller said:
Uh hello. This was covered in the first post...
Uh hello... Jorn has been in a ton bands.

"...a unique set covering not only his solo career but songs from the various bands and projects over the course of his entire career"

"Various bands" does not mean "every band". If him performing Ark material was a definite thing, Glenn would not be "betting" that he will, he would have simply said "yes, he will".

Zod

Sweet! I was coincidentally listening to "Aeronautics" while I was awaiting the announcement
:headbang:

I also happened to be at the Candlelight Records USA web site last night; I clicked on the link for Jorn, and thought to myself "damn, I need to pick up The Duke when it hits the street"

I think I've got "the sight" :lol:

I like Jorn and all his projects,I don't think he quite fills the status of a headliner for this festival,however I will be there and looking forward to my third Progpower.

Great Job, Glenn! I'm personally significantly more excited about Jorne than NM! And if I were to be so bold to make another prediction...

Russell Allen WILL make a special guest appearance to PP this year and he will end up on stage with Jorne for one or more songs! How cool would that be?!?!?!

BTW, can we just call you a pussy here and get it over with? ;) Now why in the hell would they go and do that? Its not like you brought The Flower Kings as a headliner! :lol: Jorne's not metal enough? Oh well, you'll still definitely have a sold out kick ass show! I hope for your sake that this is the end of the drama for this year!

Congrats!

I really hope he does some Mundas Imperium stuff. That was my first experience with Mr. Land, but I didn't actually realize it was him until seeing ARK at PP2. (I don't read booklets that often)

Again, good job Mr. Harveston.

Harvester said:
You can't copyright that in a live situation. Otherwise, there would never be cover tunes played in any set.

cool... I was just curious, because I've seen times where artists have said, "I'm not allowed to play stuff live from that album [or that band, or whatever] because they hold the rights to it, not me". I wasn't sure if that was bullshit, or not.

booB said:
you might as well start stocking up on alcohol right now.
:lol: How true!!! Just have a good supply of green tea and sushi for Ron -- he's not interested in ruining his liver like the rest! :)

Hey, come to Baltimore this Saturday to see Division AND Odin's Court (along with Images of Eden)!

Rick Pierpont said:
:lol: How true!!! Just have a good supply of green tea and sushi for Ron -- he's not interested in ruining his liver like the rest! :)

Hey, come to Baltimore this Saturday to see Division AND Odin's Court (along with Images of Eden)!

So I guess I know who to pay at the end of the night :lol:

Baltimore on Saturday? Division & Odin's Court? hmm.... wanna start a fundraiser for my east coast tour? :tickled:

I am not disappointed with this announcement, nor am I overly excited. I think I need to start today listening to all this material. There is friggin much!!!!! I have heard some Masterplan, some Ark, some Beyond Twilight and thats it I guess I need to fill up my playist with Jorn only to be ready for PP this year.