Shamall

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Does any body have or Know where I can get some cds by German Krautrock Band ( Shamall) I went on CD Universe ( Every one Else no Luck) But they want too much $ 25.00--$32.00 for them????:confused::(:OMG::loco:

Does any body have or Know where I can get some cds by German Krautrock Band ( Shamall) I went on CD Universe ( Every one Else no Luck) But they want too much $ 25.00--$32.00 for them????:confused::(:OMG::loco:

So what Bob? BUY EM! You are loaded!

CD Baby = :puke:
Mainly download only & I can not support them because they are helping (imo) to further the demise of the compact disc (with only offering downloads when the physical cd is available on so many titles!)

CD Baby = :puke:
Mainly download only & I can not support them because they are helping (imo) to further the demise of the compact disc (with only offering downloads when the physical cd is available on so many titles!)

I heard on 101.5 that Cds will start to be oppsolete after 2013 ??????????:confused::eek:

Bob, you can buy them from Shamall's website. In addition to the individual CDs they also do deals on packages for the latest 4 or 5 discs etc.
I never hear of them either, but just did a search out of curiosity, sounds interesting.

Bob, you can buy them from Shamall's website. In addition to the individual CDs they also do deals on packages for the latest 4 or 5 discs etc.
I never hear of them either, but just did a search out of curiosity, sounds interesting.

Ok Ken,,, Theirs your Cue...................Do your Thing.:D