Sharing "my" collection of DRUM SAMPLES here

I haven't been online for a while, just got back online from working on my project... laying some synths and stuff and man did reading this thread put a smile on my face or what :) I guess I can take some of the credit for organizing/slicing/sorting the samples but most of the thanks go out to the people who actually made the samples! Oh wait, that includes me too since I've got quite a few cymbal samples in there... haha ;)

Anyway, I received an e-mail from DropBox saying that I've caused too much stress on their traffic hahaha, so the link is down. It is perfecly fine with me that you guys re-upload it elsewhere, the samples are free as far as I know and this is what we do here at the sneap forum; We help each other out!

I'll see if I can upload it to my Mediafire account... I think the speed is about the same as DropBox, and they don't whine about traffic. DropBox still kicks ass though, but maybe for smaller files... ;)

damn dropbox AND mediafire links down ha i have shitty timing somebody split it in two and reup to mediafire? :devil:

Since I don't have MediaFire PRO, I have to split the files up in 100 mb per file and I'm actually working on that right now. I'll update this post when it's uploaded. Sucks that you'll need to download 6 files just to get the samples but... if anyone knows a better upload site, maybe even similar to DropBox, it'd be great. I hate having to click stuff just to get a file, the direct links DropBox uses are awesome.

Alright, it's uploaded to Mediafire and the link is in the bottom of my sig. 6 files to download but hey, if you think you need samples, it might just be worth it!

Personally, I'm in love with Behindert's kick (not the Yamaha ones) and Keith Tidd's wooden snare... man that is one gorgeous snare. Might end up using them for my next project... blending in a "little" of those bastards over my own kit :p

Damn, I should have waited for this. I had to wait and download every rapidshit link :Shedevil:

It was completely worth it though, these are great samples :worship:

right so my internet decided to be a massive gay and really sssssslllllooooowwww down, so its taking my a while to upload to my dropbox, but bear with me i will get it on there people..

Damn, I should have waited for this. I had to wait and download every rapidshit link :Shedevil:

It was completely worth it though, these are great samples :worship:

Hehe, awesome that you find them to be good! That's what it's all about... :)

It seems my DropBox account has been taken off of suspension now so I could host on DropBox again but... they suspend the account if there is excessive traffic, so be careful to load it up on DropBox guys :p