Sooo, Dream Theater, Queensryche, and Fates Warning are touring together?!?

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
The last time DT and FW toured together, Dustin and I endured an ugly snowstorm to see the show... hopefully the weather will be better when we see them this time...
:p

I can pretty much count on this tour not coming through Nashville, so I will be flying/driving a ways to see this tour.

Mike Portnoy.com forum post

I'll be very disapointed if theis doesn't stop in Utah
frown.gif

Seeing what Mike P. said about the touring months... we thankfully don't have to worry about a snowy shit-storm like last time (that was a nightmare!!!) I'll never forget that horror... :lol: I missed the last three songs of Dreath Theater's set due to running out the door in a vain attempt to beat the storm, which was a lost cause seeing how it was coming down so hard that it went from 0 to 6" of snow after driving only 5 miles down the road!!!

I would love to see Fates & DT together again... that's the shiznit right there! Queensryche? mmmmm... i'll wait to hear the new album before I pass judgement on them. If They happen to play a majority of their set from "Promised Land" on down to the timeless self-titled E.P., then they'll make for an excellent show! :heh: I could do without the material from their last two albums... some of it's good, but If I want to hear Geoff sing for Soundgarden, I'll recomend that they change the band name...
sgrin.gif

Nashville? I thought you lived in Cali Toast man? :p

\m/
Dustin

NP: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast!!!

Dustin said:
Nashville? I thought you lived in Cali Toast man? :p

\m/
Dustin

NP: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast!!!

No, I've just flown/drove out that way a few times in the last year... they have quite the metal scene there - unlike here in Middle Tennessee!