Symphony X, Epica, Into Eternity Teaming up for N. American Tour

Holy crap!!!! This is awesome! Good for I.E.and way better for Epica than trying to headline alone. Good exposure all around. I'll definitely be at the Nokia, April 5th. May even drag my ass over to the Troc the next night. This should be a really great show!

Props to Into Eternity for working so hard to make a career out of playing metal while not being of headliner status.

Props to Epica for learning that headlining in the US is not easy, and they'll get many more fans while supporting Symphony X.

This is unbelievable. I almost fell backwards when I saw the St Pete date. Great great great. Totally unexpected.

You sir are in the minority on this one.

IE is fantastic live. Seen them slay 3 times this year alone, can't wait for this show!

I've seen them twice in the past year. With Destruction, they were absolutely horrible. With Dark Tranquillity, they were nothing more than average. They're a decent band, and I respect them for working so hard to get where they are, but I'd really like to see some different bands.

Either way, I'll be there for SX alone. Epica just makes the deal even better.

Looking forward to seeing all 3 bands again. SX slayed at the Masquerade not long ago!!!

I'll be praying with you on this one, but won't be holding my breath. At this point I'll just be happy with this killer lineup.

Wasn't the setlist they played for that one-off NY show a few months before the NA tour pretty different from the tour setlist? Hopefully they'll bust out a few songs from that.

while Into Eternity are getting more exposure by playing on every tour, it is also hurting them, after suffering through them on the last Edguy tour, most of the crowd around me before they came on were complaining about how many times they have had to see them open for other acts and how they are boring. Some times too much exposure isnt a good thing. Plus the crwod response at the Mokena show wasnt that favorable. Everytime they mentioned they had a video on MTV2...there was silence.