Symphony X, Epica, Into Eternity Teaming up for N. American Tour

For a "happy/melodic-loving fan", I'd recommend Epica's 2nd album, Consign To Oblivion...it's their least aggressive. For Symphony X I'd go with V...very melodic, and flat-out one of the most amazing concept albums of alltime :worship:

For a "happy/melodic-loving fan", I'd recommend Epica's 2nd album, Consign To Oblivion...it's their least aggressive. For Symphony X I'd go with V...very melodic, and flat-out one of the most amazing concept albums of alltime :worship:

i looked at the local best buy and they had: paradise lost, odyssey, and divine wings of tragedy. any of those worth getting, or should i just get V online somewhere?

I dont know, maybe I'm biased, but you can't go wrong with any of those choices.

V is my favorite by them, with Paradise Lost coming in a close 2nd.

Diving Wings and The Odyssey are in the next tier together with Twilight in Olympus.

I love all 5 of those releases. Damnation Game is good, but imo doens't compare to those. I don't own the self titled one.

Apr. 18 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's...im so there and like everyone else said i hope Symphony X Change there set list some,Like maybe some more from The Divine Wings of Tragedy and Twilight in olympus:)

Got my tix already. I would like to see that too but its all good any Sym X is great Sym X :headbang:

Bear