TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Finally, an offical announcement about TEXAS MADFEST.

TEXAS MADFEST will happen July 13 and 14 at FBI in Houston Texas. Music starts at 8:00pm.

I know everyone has been waiting for some offical announcement and here is the first one, the line up of bands will start to appear in a day or so as we now have all bands confirmed. I am so excited i could just welllllllllllll. It's been a hard road to get here but we did it. It started as a drunken post by my metal brother Bryan who i have come to call one of my best friends, and has gone to the point where it is a reality. Check the FBI MySpace page for more info on this and other acitivities.
I want to thank all invovlved that got us here, and to FBI in Houston for believing in us, and to Shane my brother thanks for everything and to Glenn thanks for all the advice it wasn't wasted. And to everyone else I hope to see you there.

Oh yeah and to Paul Cashman, the BBQ runs all day.

J-Man

www.myspace.com/fbirockclub
www.fbirocks.com

Great job pulling this all together-- The Texas metal scene is so strong right now-- Im know that this is going to be a huge hit!

Quick press release for y'all ...Milton, sorry bro, you get the next one for sure!
Thanks for all the help and support guys!! You all are amazing!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JANUARY 23, 2007

TEXAS MADFEST OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES FESTIVAL DATES & VENUE

Forgetta Bout It ("FBI Rock Club #1") in Houston, TX is confirmed as the venue for Texas Madfest 2007 The dates of the festival will be July 13th and 14th. The venue holds approximately 600 attendees and is renowned for hosting some of the best shows in the local scene.

After moving the festival from Michigan to Texas, for 2007, festival coordinators John Cheek and Tammy Zepp are currently settling the performance lineup. The festival is in it's second year and will be hosting a line-up predominatly featuring Texas-based bands, with a few exceptions.

More information, including ticket prices and band schedule, will be announced as it becomes available.

www.fbirocks.com
myspace.com/madfest

-Tammy Zepp
Festival Co-Coordinator

woohoo, Texas in July... ladies, bring your skimpy clothing ;)

I'm glad this date doesn't fall too close to CPF or PPUSA... that means I might, possibly, make it, if the lineup is to my taste. I've never been to Texas... might be a fun adventure.