TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

And why not?? You didn't even call me!! Call me!! Or I'll call you. Or I'll have my people get in touch with your people. You got some splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bro :headbang:
Uh oh. Busted. I guess you wouldn't believe I already told you and you just forgot would you? Hahaaa

Not to sound chodish but if you all are gonna do Tex Mex, get some old school Mexican grandmas to make it. Make it legit not bunk ass bland Chipotle Burrito style Mexican food. Or the original plan of five thousand beef ribs still sounds erotic.

You know... I've been correlating the different festivals and vacations I take to the food in the regions.

Chicago Powerfest - gotta get authentic small-family-restuarant deep dish pizza (which I had to get two weeks later when we went back shopping for guitar amps, heh heh)

Texas Madfest - Texan BBQ and/or TexMex

ProgPower USA - HUGE breakfasts, and ESPN Zone, and the ever-elusive open-late Taco Bell

If that BARFest happens, I'll need me some surf n turf!

Okay hehehehehehehehehe
HINT:

1. All bands have a drummer. hehehehehehehe just kidding.

Of the Eight bands confirmed:
One of our bands is from a different part of Texas than the other Five. One member of a band posts on this forum regularly, and his band will release a new CD soon. Three of the bands released new CDs in 2006. Two bands have members from a popular 1980's and 90's metal band. All bands whether know or unkown are going to surprise all the attendees. All of the bands are excited about showcasing their talent for all that plan to attend.
The venue has BBQ from 11:00am until closing(Paul, Hoyt), Tex_Mex right down the street.

Okay hehehehehehehehehe
HINT:

One of our bands is from a different part of Texas than the other Five. One member of a band posts on this forum regularly, and his band will release a new CD soon. Three of the bands released new CDs in 2006. Two bands have members from a popular 1980's and 90's metal band. All bands whether know or unkown are going to surprise all the attendees. All of the bands are excited about showcasing their talent for all that plan to attend.
The venue has BBQ from 11:00am until closing(Paul, Hoyt), Tex_Mex right down the street.

Just announce it already!!!!!! LOL

okay, I think I have it figured out. Solitude Aeturnus is playing eight times. :)

Okay hehehehehehehehehe
HINT:

This is fun, let me add some hints (hopefully someone will actually try to guess!) :cool:
-At least one band has played the PP pre-party, but none have played on the PP mainstage.
-One band has a member who performed as a guest with another band at the pre-party.
-Two bands have 1 member that doesn't live in the same city/state as the rest of the band.
-Nearly all of the bands share an endorsement by the same company.