TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

I'd guess Outworld for sure, and perhaps Meyvn, All Too Human, Aska, and maybe Stride. Those bands all have Texas ties I think ... some from Houston. All are of pretty good quality. Texas seems to be a hotbed for good metal.

Britt

Outworld is the obvious one, yes... Stride is a no-go according to the hints. The rest... I'm sticking to Solitude Aeturnus for five slots, and Vicious Rumors w/ James Rivera for the final one.

If you got Cauldron Born... you're all (even the guys) getting sexual favors from me.

Outworld
Magistral
Eternity Black
Helstar
Vicious Rumors

That would be a cool lineup!

VR is going on tour soon it could happen but I am not sure they will be in Texas when this thing occurs? I saw them play last night btw and they tore it up!! I got pics on myspace.

Maybe just maybe my favorite band from Texas...the All-Mighty...

LAS CRUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing goes better w/ BBQ than a little "Killer Kane" or "Pigz".

Now we're waiting for our website and forum to be completed so we can make people go there for announcements and establish our own little corner of cyberspace.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Any guesstimate on when this will all come together? I'm very anxious to take a look at the Line-up. :cool:

I'd guess Outworld for sure, and perhaps Meyvn, All Too Human, Aska, and maybe Stride. Those bands all have Texas ties I think ... some from Houston. All are of pretty good quality. Texas seems to be a hotbed for good metal.

Britt

The rumors I hear are that Stride has split. The singer quit quite awhile ago, but I heard the band is now defunct. GREAT - They work their asses off for years, get signed, release a CD and they die of an LSD overdose - Lead Singer's Disease!!

Chris :headbang:

The rumors I hear are that Stride has split. The singer quit quite awhile ago, but I heard the band is now defunct. GREAT - They work their asses off for years, get signed, release a CD and they die of an LSD overdose - Lead Singer's Disease!!

Chris :headbang:

That rumor would be false my friend. We have decided to put all of our energy into writing, and pre-producing our next album.

As far as the LSD comment, I wouldn't argue with you.:Spin:

Gary Belin
Stride

VR is going on tour soon it could happen but I am not sure they will be in Texas when this thing occurs? I saw them play last night btw and they tore it up!! I got pics on myspace.

You all must know that I work for Vicious Rumors' booking agency! ;) lol! I sit 3 feet from their agent and will be handling all the contracts for every one of their shows. However, at this point they are not scheduled to be in Texas that weekend as far as I know. Plus we can't afford them and their ammenities. I'm disappointed, yes. They were my #1 reason for jumping into this. Luckily Texas is a hotbed for kickass metal that is easy to support! :kickass:

Outworld is the obvious one, yes... Stride is a no-go according to the hints. The rest... I'm sticking to Solitude Aeturnus for five slots, and Vicious Rumors w/ James Rivera for the final one.

If you got Cauldron Born... you're all (even the guys) getting sexual favors from me.

I don't think you can get Cauldron Born, since Zane Matthews (their last vocalist) is our rhythm guitarist!!!!! =)

Howie lives near here and last we all heard he was just teaching. And the bassist is in Outworld now I think.