TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

MM PR
February 26, 2007
For Immediate Release

OUTWORLD AND MINDFLOW TO HEADLINE TEXAS MADFEST

Texas Madfest, a two-day Metal festival in Houston, proudly welcomes Replica recording artist Outworld and Brazilian progressive metal band Mindflow to headline the event on July 13th and 14th, 2007 at FBI Rock Club in Houston, TX. A very special evening is planned by both bands, especially Mindflow who will play their debut show in the USA.

"We are very honored to be a part of Texas Madfest. Our first concert ever on North American soil couldn't be at a better occasion," said Rodrigo Hidalgo (guitars). "We're coming all the way from Brazil and you can be sure we're preparing a very special concert for such a special event! Be prepared to let your mind flow at our show!" Mindflow has released two albums to date, both having received maximum scores in many reviews worldwide. The band has performed at renowned festivals across the world, such as Brazil's Live 'N Louder festival.

Outworld's highly anticipated return to the stage features a USA debut performance from their new vocalist Carlos Zema, also from Brazil. The band promises to melt the stage and stun the audience playing songs from their self-titled debut CD released on Replica Records. "I cannot wait to finally perform with Outworld, and it looks like this fest will be a lot of fun!" said Zema about the show. Outworld will be closing the show on friday, and Mindflow on saturday.

Texas Madfest will also feature performances of Krucible, Meyvn, Dark Empire, Magistral, Prymary, Six Minute Century and Eternity Black. Ticket information will be announced soon, as well as more details on the event.

"I am proud of this line-up and I know this event will be just the first of many Texas Madfests to come," said John Cheek, coordinator of the event. "This is not our festival, but the people's festival. It belongs to everyone in our metal scene and I guarantee that everyone will enjoy it."

Fore more information on the festival, as well as samples from the confirmed bands, go to www.myspace.com/madfest.

And let the chaos begin!

hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif

Here is a message from my friends in MINDFLOW, I can't wait to see them preform.

"We from MindFlow are very honored about playing at Texas MadFest. Our first concert in the US couldn't be in a better occasion. We are all very excited and we are preparing a very special show for this very special festival!

LET YOUR MINDFLOW..."

More about MindFlow:

"Follow your Instinct", warns MindFlow through the title of one of the songs from its new album "Mind over Body". And that's exactly what the band does: a powerful progressive rock with no boundaries and no rules, fueled by the quality and energy of the band members, supported live by an incredible Laser show that underlines MindFlow's modern visual.

Created in 2003, the band released its first album "Just the two of us... me and Them" (2004) in over 60 countries and, in Spain, it has been for 2 years in a row the record company's top seller. MindFlow, with the Let Your MindFlow World Tour that kicked off on May 2004 through June 2006, passed through Asia (2005), Europe (2004) and all Brazilian ground, collecting awards on specialized sites and radio stations, and MindFlow's first album came to be considered "one of the best progressive albums of all time".

In August 2006, MindFlow exposed its second mind flow: "Mind over Body" – 80 minutes of a differentiated vision of music. The compositions are responsible to cause the most variable kind of sensations, taking you through an amazing musical trip.

"Mind over Body" featured for two months in a row among the 5 most sold metal records in Brazil, and the new tour began with MindFlow's participation on the biggest rock festival in Latin America - Live'N'Louder Rock Fest 2006 – playing for a public greater than 18.000.

In 2007, MindFlow will make it's first USA appearance at Texas MADFEST beginning the international leg of the “Mind over Body World Tour” which is also scheduled to pass through Europe and South America.

MindFlow
WWW.MINDFLOW.COM.BR
MySpace: www.myspace.com/letyourmindflow

Hey everyone! Some people went to check out the hotel that gave us a deal, Suburban Inn and said it's not very nice, the A/C is broken, and they charge extra for daily housekeeping. I'll be going to check it out next weekend but wanted to warn everyone ahead of time.

I'll see if the hotel will make the repairs before the event, but you may want to secure a room at the Best Western right across the street. It has a pool and is a reliable national chain, but we have no special discount deal to offer. Our shuttle will still run to both hotels.

BEST WESTERN WINDSOR
13371 FM 1960 RD. W
HOUSTON TEXAS 77065
(877) 574-2464
Toll Free: (800) 433-7234

EDIT: I just called the Best Western. They still have rooms available for $109/night.

WOW!!! I didn't know that, I will call today and make sure the AC and all other things are fixed. And to see if I can get a better deal from the BEST WESTERN.

Not to worry people I called the Suburban and talked to the manager and it seems that ALL THE AC is working, they did have a problem with one room but it is fixed. It seems each room has its own AC unit so the chances of all the AC going out is remote. Just thought you would like to know.

Less than TWO WEEKS people! Y'all gettin' excited!??!

Don't forget, if you're traveling, send me your full name and city in a PM so I can set aside a ticket for you to buy at the will-call window! I have the master list, so confirm with me if you have any concerns. I don't want it to sell out before you get there!

Get ready to rock! See you all soon!!!!

Less than TWO WEEKS people! Y'all gettin' excited!??!

Don't forget, if you're traveling, send me your full name and city in a PM so I can set aside a ticket for you to buy at the will-call window! I have the master list, so confirm with me if you have any concerns. I don't want it to sell out before you get there!

Get ready to rock! See you all soon!!!!

I am beyond excited!! U got my info for my ticket right?

Holy crap.

I can't believe how jam-packed this month is. It's gonna be chaotic for me. I'ma LOVE it!

It's not totally packed for me, but I do have a lot of awesome stuff to go to: Texas Madfest, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Joy Electric, CombiChrist, Heaven & Hell... I'm sure I'll add to the list by tomorrow! :lol: