TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

I just saw one, and a couple others that weren't mine in the gravel boxes in the basement. So far, so good, gotta do what I have to, to get there!

J-Dubya

Everyone better watch out you are gonna have the J-DUBYA and the J-MAN together again, and in Texas so woooooohoooooooo bring it on.:kickass: :headbang:

02-08-07: DARK EMPIRE AND MEYVN CONFIRMED TO PLAY TEXAS MADFEST
Current mood: happy

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FEBRUARY 08, 2007

DARK EMPIRE AND MEYVN CONFIRMED TO PLAY TEXAS MADFEST.

New York based progressive-thrash metal band Dark Empire and Texan progressive sensation Meyvn have just been confirmed to play Houston's Texas Madfest. The show, scheduled for July 13-14, 2007 is the very first confirmed live appearance of Dark Empire in its history.

"I am ecstatic to be playing Madfest and to finally bring Dark Empire to the stage for our fans in Texas," said guitarist and founder Matt Moliti. The band who is fronted by Jens Carlsson (Persuader, Savage Circus), released their debut album Distant Tides last year and received raving reviews from around the globe. "We look forward to rocking faces with lots of new songs from our forthcoming release, Humanity Dethroned, as well as some favorites from our debut, Distant Tides," Moliti added. Dark Empire will be taking the second slot in the order of appearance on saturday.

Meyvn, who has been considered the best Texan act more than once by many publications will be bringing their astounding combination of great musicianship, catchy melodies and passionate lyrics to Texas Madfest. The band's debut album Splintered Skies was released by KillZone Records, generating a lot of buzz in the specified media, and will certainly surprise many at Texas Madfest.

"I couldn't be more proud of what we're accomplishing with this," said Tammy Zepp, and John Cheek co-coordinators of Texas Madfest. "Meyvn has long been one of the top names in the Texan metal scene, and we're totally euphoric about having Dark Empire playing their first show ever at the fest. Fans can be certain that these two bands will deliver a top-notch performance."

Texas Madfest will be taking place at F.B.I. Rocks #1 in Houston, Texas on July 13-14, 2007. More bands, along with ticket info and event details, will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Visit myspace.com/madfest for more info and official forum link

HEY GUYS and GALS just wanted to jump in here and throw up my horns to the fest....been a long time since my last post....I'm VERY happy about what John and Tammy have been able to accomplish, and am even more proud to be one of the main sponsors for the festival.
Great Job lady and gentleman!!!
Peace out...oh wait a minute...I have to say this....
THE NEW "POWND" ALBUM IS FINALLY HERE....!!!
It was hand delivered to our US distributor Nevarre
on Friday....should be in all "COOL STORES" shortly.

Lance, your list of artists in your signature is too kickass. Could you tone down the awesome? HAHAAA! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

And that reminds me... time to dig out my Prototype album! I haven't listened to that one for so damn long! I think I wear their shirt more than I've listened to their disc in the last year! Shame on me!

HEY GUYS and GALS just wanted to jump in here and throw up my horns to the fest....been a long time since my last post....I'm VERY happy about what John and Tammy have been able to accomplish, and am even more proud to be one of the main sponsors for the festival.
Great Job lady and gentleman!!!
Peace out...oh wait a minute...I have to say this....
THE NEW "POWND" ALBUM IS FINALLY HERE....!!!
It was hand delivered to our US distributor Nevarre
on Friday....should be in all "COOL STORES" shortly.

I want to thanks Lance for the vote of confidence, and just so everyone knows Lance and Nightmare Records were the first sponsor to come on board for Texas Madfest, and that we are Honored and proud to have Nightmare as one of our sponsors.
Definetly chech out the new POWND album this group from Kentucky will rock your socks off,:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

11590559781182451392lqt4.jpg

Second fastest guitarist in the world, mind you...

I wish I knew who the hell they modeled Murderface after, cuz I think they owe my fat retarded bass playin' ass some royalties!

Especially the black jean shorts paired with combat boots!

"[Murderface] is viewed as a caricature of comedian rocker Jack Black's character from the film Nacho Libre, but actually he bears a strong resemblance to Terry "Geezer" Butler, the original bassist of Black Sabbath."

--www.tv.com

I'd heard the Geezer comparison from other sources as well.

"[Murderface] is viewed as a caricature of comedian rocker Jack Black's character from the film Nacho Libre, but actually he bears a strong resemblance to Terry "Geezer" Butler, the original bassist of Black Sabbath."

--www.tv.com

I'd heard the Geezer comparison from other sources as well.

That's who I thought he was modeled after. I didn't realize it was up for debate.... *smacks Bryan*

SUCK MY TWEEZERS!!!

I got nuthin. It was the first thing I saw when I looked at my desk for something to suck. Sh'up. 4:30 can't come any faster, damnit. :mad: :mad: :mad:

When youz guyz gonna announce the next batch o' bands?

I'm sure the tweezers would be easier to find ;) :lol: :cool:

I kid, I kid!

We were going to stretch out the announcements while we're waiting on final word from a headliner, but people gave pretty good arguments on the forum for us to release it all, so.... we're working on getting everything together for the next round now.

Okay I take it all back. Just dicussed our new gameplan with John - we'll have everything announced by Monday, including both headliners and a possible 5th band for Saturday night!

Game plan -
Friday morning: announce 1 band from Friday's roster
Saturday morning: announce Fri's headliner and Sat's 3rd band
Monday morning: announce Sat's headliner and possibly the 5th Sat band

:Smokedev: