TEXAS MADFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

MM PR
February 16, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KRUCIBLE TO BRING THEIR PROGRESSIVE ASSAULT TO TEXAS MADFEST

Houston progressive metal act Krucible is confirmed to take part in Houston's Texas Madfest. This will mark one of the first live appearances of the band's new lineup, which now includes renowned vocal legend Lance King.

"We're so excited to have Lance in Krucible now, I can't even describe it" states Shane DuBose, the band's bassist. Shane, who has previously been in established metal acts such as Outworld, Stride and Cea Serin has known Lance for a while and sees him as the perfect frontman for Krucible. "We all are big fans of Lance's previous work on his projects and having him in the band means the world to us," he adds.

Lance King has been the voice in many bands, progressive and power alike. His previous work with acts such as Avian, Balance of Power, Pyramaze and many others has gained stellar reviews from respected publications around the world, RockHard and BWBK included. "I've known Eric and Shane since the days of ZLOTZ, and I love the stuff they did with Chris Salinas (Zero Hour). It'll be great to record those old songs and write new material alongside the band," says Lance. "At Madfest we'll be doing both old and new Krucible material and we're planning a very special surprise that everyone will love."

Krucible is in the process of composing new material that should be performed in the upcoming shows in the summer, followed by tentative recording sessions of their album. The band plans to have their debut released by early to mid 2008. "Our new material is much more mature than before, heavier and a little more proggy. I'm sure Lance will contribute to make the songs the best we've written yet," explains Shane DuBose regarding the direction of Krucible's new material.

Texas Madfest is schedule to take place on July 13-14, 2007 at club FBI in Houston. To check out samples from the confirmed bands as well as other info on the festival, visit www.myspace.com/madfest .

I told you it was gonna be a big one. WOOOOHOOOOOOO this makes my day, as if i didn't know about it in advance. So everyone make plans to come down to Houston and hear this awesome new band, it will be worht your while.

KRUCIBLE TO BRING THEIR PROGRESSIVE ASSAULT TO TEXAS MADFEST

Houston progressive metal act Krucible is confirmed to take part in Houston's Texas Madfest. This will mark one of the first live appearances of the band's new lineup, which now includes renowned vocal legend Lance King.

Texas Madfest is schedule to take place on July 13-14, 2007 at club FBI in Houston. To check out samples from the confirmed bands as well as other info on the festival, visit www.myspace.com/madfest .

Woohoo! :kickass:

And the shit hits the fan! This is gonna CONQUER Texas. Everyone should sign a release form when entering the show, so we don't get sued for all the whiplash the crowd will suffer!!!
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif
hbang2nk4.gif

Okay, today is Saturday so what is there to do today???? If you only knew, well i will try and get it all done and also do my Honey do's as well. We hope to making another announcement pretty soon, so that we can get the full line-up to you guys as quick as possible, so you make your plans to attend. We hope to see as many of you there as possible. One thing this is your festival, there are so many ProgPower people doing behind the scenes work it is unreal, and I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. We, Tammy and I and Bryan have really enjoyed this, lots of stress sometimes, lots of disappointments, but then i have my three brothers i turn to make me feel better, Lance, Shane, Bryan thanks for the reality checks. So enought of my rambling and let's get to work. If any of you that are coming would like to help at the festival PM me with your contact Info.

IT"S TIME TO GET DOWN, GET METAL.

MM PR
February 21, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRYMARY AND MAGISTRAL TO TAKE PART OF TEXAS MADFEST

Chilean metal band Magistral and Progrock Records artist Prymary are the two latest bands confirmed to perform at Texas Madfest. The event, to be held at club FBI in Houston Texas on July 13-14, 2007 will mark Prymary's return to Texas since their last appearance in the state playing alongside Texas veterans Stride.

Prymary is currently working on writing the follow up to acclaimed 2006 release The Tragedy of Innocence. "We haven't been to Texas in so long and I am so excited in playing Madfest. I can never forget how well we were treated in Texas and how crazy the crowds were, I look forward to see that again," said keyboardist Smiley Sean. The band, who's been on the renowned Headway festival in Holland plans to perform a set that could possibly include some new material, to be tentatively recorded by the end of 2007.

Magistral are known for the high-energy level of their live shows. They have performed at the ProgPower pre-party twice before and have a pretty established fanbase in the area. "We are trying to make sure this will be our very best show ever," said vocalist Lucho Silva. "I am sure people won't be disappointed with Magistral and we look forward to make new fans and friends at Texas Madfest."

Other acts announced for Texas Madfest are Krucible, Meyvn, Dark Empire, Six Minute Century and Eternity Black. Fore more information on the festival, as well as samples from the confirmed bands, go to www.myspace.com/madfest.

I am so stoked about these two bands, as i am about all the bands we have. I feel we have got a very good cross section of music that will appeal to all people and have a packed house both nights.

Stay tuned for the announcement for the last two bands. I think these two will blow your shorts off(if your wearing any).