The one band that you would go for...

I will be there regardless of the lineup as well, but would love for any of these:

Orphaned Land again
Wuthering Heights again
Any form of Ayreon
Concerto Moon
Tyr

I agree with E.O.T. - being on the west coast means travel expenses, food ,etc. so it really needs to be a strong lineup for me......

With that being said, Pretty Maids is the one band I must see in my lifetime!!!

The Fiddler said:
I'll be there regardless, but anyting with Toni Iommi, especially a reunion show with Dio. Iommi is the only musician I haven't seen play live that is left on my "life list" of spotted birds (oops, I mean, musicians).
Although I count myself among those who would come regardless, Dio and Iommi would make the trip more than well worth it.
Of course, as always, I have to voice my love for Doro (or a Warlock reunion). I've never seen her/them live and seeing her/them at ProgPower would be ideal. :headbang:

SharkBlack said:
1?
Anathema or Sonata Arctica

PS I think every year I've been (4 years now) each had multiple bands I could really get into
This year Epica, Mercenary and Zero Hour. And I was pretty excited to see Evergrey and Freak Kitchen too.

This year it was Epica for me as well...next year Symphony X, Redemption or Angra would be the one band, however i will also be there regardless :headbang: :headbang:

ratanda said:
Been there, done that. They went over well with me, but not with the majority of the crowd at PP. I would personally rather see Grave Digger or Running Wild.

Being a late bloomer, it would be Edguy... Hell they are talking about touring here next year and I'm stashing cash thinking about flying to a couple shows just so I can see them more than once... they are MY band :kickass: