The **Pre Pre-Party Party** (on Wed night

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
For those wondering, there will be another informal gathering on Wed evening at Vinyl's. No cover. I control the tunes. We just sit around, eat, and drink lots of beer before the madness starts. Orphaned Land & Dreamscape will probably be hanging out.

Glenn H. :OMG:

I will be THERE THIS TIME! no more tess having to go to the airport in the pouring rain, only to return without me! :( yay for wednesday!

sounds like fun, being as my 21st is on the 22nd of septermber 7 days form teh thursday before progpower. but sadily i have not the money nor the time because i must miss more school otherwises and i am already taking off two days as it is but..hell ya have a blast :confused:

Southern Bell said:
I will be THERE THIS TIME! no more tess having to go to the airport in the pouring rain, only to return without me! :( yay for wednesday!

WHAT? No. Please, let's do that again. That was a fantastic time! I'm sure Smiley would agree. If nothing else, it made for a nice photo shoot for Bear ;)

Wednesday is iffy. If the flight deals are good and I can sleep under someone's sink that night, I might do Wednesday...

jaimek said:
Wednesday is iffy. If the flight deals are good and I can sleep under someone's sink that night, I might do Wednesday...

*pokes her roomie*
i'm willing to split an extra night at the hotel if you can, and i haven't bought my plane tix yet; the vacation has already been approved, tho.

DD - I vaguely recall (meaning I could be wrong) Sarah saying her hotel room (same place) cost noticeably more on Wednesday night than it did Thurs-Sat. Will have to look into it.

I'm curious as to what the age requirements will be at the pre-parties. Being that there is alcohol to be enjoyed, I could see there being a no minors rule in effect, but does this apply if you're accompanied by someone of legal age? In my case, I'll be 17 at the time, and driving from Alberta, Canada to see the show(Wooo 3000km road trip) and I'd be ever so disapointed if I couldn't get the most out of my travels and attended everything related to the show.

Compactuss said:
I'm curious as to what the age requirements will be at the pre-parties. Being that there is alcohol to be enjoyed, I could see there being a no minors rule in effect, but does this apply if you're accompanied by someone of legal age? In my case, I'll be 17 at the time, and driving from Alberta, Canada to see the show(Wooo 3000km road trip) and I'd be ever so disapointed if I couldn't get the most out of my travels and attended everything related to the show.

Danm and i thought driving 12 hours on sunday to get back to school was bad

Compactuss said:

I'm not sure if there'll be an age limit at the pre party. I have a feeling that it'll be for 18 and over only though, maybe Shane or Glenn could clear that for us. In 2002 I wasn't able to get into the PreParty (I was 17, a month before I turned 18), so I was a little disappointed. Luckily I'm fine now =)

jaimek said:
DD - I vaguely recall (meaning I could be wrong) Sarah saying her hotel room (same place) cost noticeably more on Wednesday night than it did Thurs-Sat. Will have to look into it.

My room at the Granada is almost half the cost on Wed & Thurs that it is on Fri & Sat, so adding an extra night may not be so pricey for you..