thursday predictions

AAAAAqHlxAYAAAAAAEDZ7Q.png

Jesus wishes he was metal. But Thor beats him to it. I read this somewhere:

"Although Odin was the Lord of Hosts and the Father God, many Vikings identified more closely with his brawling son, Thor, the God of Thunder. Such an attitude extended into the Christian Age, when one Icelandic woman once told a missionary that Thor, son of Odin, had challenged Jesus, son of the Christian god, to a duel, but that Christ had not shown up." :loco: :lol:

On second thought.

EVERYONE BRING YOUR SLEEPING BAGS.

Thursday's just gonna be a nice sleep over in Center Stage. The kids will love it, being a 42 year old single parent... I know my 36 year old son will love this! :kickass:

I'm going to hope beyond all hope that my watching all of 'Visions From The Enchanted Lands' and the creation of this thread on the same night aren't just a coincidence. Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please :loco:

I'm predicting a Nightwish show that is recorded with plans to due a DVD on the show. Nightwish won't be too far away the day or two before.

That or Savatage reunion. I hope for latter. But former would be great for present-day Nightwish fans. And the turnout would be fairly huge for obvious reasons.
I hope you're wrong... on both counts.

Zod

JOP/CIIC/Manticora? I may be wrong, but the time frame is close right?

Nightwish would be cool. I wasnt able to see them when they came to Florida.

JOP is already playing the main festival, and Zak Stevens is doing the Thursday night acoustic set, so i doubt that this line-up will play the showcase. Maybe one of them, but that too is a far off wish. As to NIGHTWISH, nope i doubt it, as they are doing their tour and this will be their third in less than a year, but maybe TAROT will finally grace the shores of the USA, one can only hope and pray.

I wonder if the Showcase will be back next year.

Outside of that, while I'm disappointed that there will be no showcase, I am definitely excited to hear what is going to replace it.

don't be disappionted...:Smokin:Glenn pulled off a HUGE one for us.

Did anybody guess Avantasia yet? It sounds like whatever Glenn had planned it's a hell of a production. Could the timing be right ... perhaps. Avantasia will be hitting the Wacken stage this summer, and probably some other fests as well. So, maybe it's possible.

Britt

Edit ... nope, wrong-o!! Just as I posted this Glenn posted his news .. Helloween and Gamma Ray.

Jesus wishes he was metal. But Thor beats him to it. I read this somewhere:

"Although Odin was the Lord of Hosts and the Father God, many Vikings identified more closely with his brawling son, Thor, the God of Thunder. Such an attitude extended into the Christian Age, when one Icelandic woman once told a missionary that Thor, son of Odin, had challenged Jesus, son of the Christian god, to a duel, but that Christ had not shown up." :loco: :lol:

Maybe it was Jesus' way of saying "My Dad killed your Dad." :lol:

Maybe it was Jesus' way of saying "I never existed" ;).

What are you, some sort of atheist?

* looks over at ...AndTimeBegan's Elements avatar *

Oh.

Nevermind.

Carry on.

:lol:

I figure I was close to the money when I predicted a power-heavy lineup for Thursday, and I was thinking Gamma Ray would be a strong possibility (Glenn has commented positively about them on the Forum, clarifying the 'curtain-closing' incident)....but Helloween was a surprise. :kickass: