Uniting the Powers of Metal: East Coast Roll Call!!!

I heard someone say that if you buy enough merchandise, Camden will give you a lap-dance. Just saying...

And if we sell out of merch Milton is giving sugar-cane bj's at prog power! Hahahaha

Buy all merch! all the bands have new stuff for this run. :)

I heard someone say that if you buy enough merchandise, Camden will give you a lap-dance. Just saying...
Hey! I thought that was Sabrina doing the lap dance?!? Sorry, Camden, you are missing a critical body part for me to take a lap dance from you. :lol::lol::lol:

How was last night's show, and how awesome is tonight's show at Jaxx going to be?

Last nights show was awesome! I counted 32 people at one point, which is around what we expected for NYC on a Tuesday.

All the bands were great. Artizan were surprisingly tight for their first show. I was very glad to see that!

The sound dude was either a compete douche or very nice lol. The mix sounded pretty good for all the bands.

Nice to finally meet everyone and see some

Tonight's show is going to be THE show, at least of them.

Camden's about right - the draw was pretty low, but hey... what can you do?

Videos coming up soon! All bands did a FANTASTIC job. Pure professionalism by everyone! Don't miss this! :D

I'll be there tonight. I was thinking about buying tickets through Ticketbastard, but not only were they listing the tickets for more than Jaxx's web site, but they also had a convienence charge on top of that.

Hopefully, being a midweek concert will keep the numbers down somewhat.