Uniting the Powers of Metal: East Coast Roll Call!!!

Hopefully, being a midweek concert will keep the numbers down somewhat.

How is that a good thing? Hopefully it's going to be friggin' packed. If people don't show up, there's no way we can make this happen more often. It's the reality. :(

All that said, thank you for making it to the show. I hope you have a hell of a time. \m/

Well - Looks like I will be able to make the death march across Metro Atlanta to The Local to see these guys.

2nd time seeing Seven Kingdoms - Sabrina's awesomeness and Camden's bulging biceps and berserker hair? Check.

Chance to get a preview of Creation's End before ProgPower? Check. As long as they play their self-titled track, I'll be ecstatic.

I'm intrigued by Artizan and Widow - so it will be a late night of Metal - luckily my football team has a bye this weekend! Kids don't need a coach deaf for TWO games this season.

I have to say, Seven Kingdoms has really taken their game to the next level. I saw them open for BG on their last tour. The difference is night and day. Congrats.

From everything I've heard, you're absolutely right. I wish you guys on the east could've seen them in LA and Tempe, because they really, really stepped up their game from the initial reports on the east.

Well - Looks like I will be able to make the death march across Metro Atlanta to The Local to see these guys..

please remember that I-75 traffic north out of the perimeter is NASTY on a Friday evening. Please give yourself extra time if you want to catch the show from start to finish. Local openers The Shield will kick things off at 7:30 sharp. Creations End hits the stage after them at 8:15. Then Widow, then Artizan. Seven Kingdoms should be on around 11:15 for a headlining set complete with TWO new songs!

Don't be late! :headbang:

Anybody going to the Raleigh show know what the parking is like for Volume 11? I know its a relatively small venue , but last time I went I took a cab since I was coming from my brothers house so I didn't pay attention to the lot & i dunno if I'll be able to do that tomorrow night seeing as he's super busy & not responding.

please remember that I-75 traffic north out of the perimeter is NASTY on a Friday evening. Please give yourself extra time if you want to catch the show from start to finish. Local openers The Shield will kick things off at 7:30 sharp. Creations End hits the stage after them at 8:15. Then Widow, then Artizan. Seven Kingdoms should be on around 11:15 for a headlining set complete with TWO new songs!

I get to come from Forest Park to head up there Friday. Going to try to leave early from work to get there on time.

Anybody going to the Raleigh show know what the parking is like for Volume 11? I know its a relatively small venue , but last time I went I took a cab since I was coming from my brothers house so I didn't pay attention to the lot & i dunno if I'll be able to do that tomorrow night seeing as he's super busy & not responding.

Parking will be just fine, there are parking lots on both sides of the venue. And if they do full up street parking is fine.
Seriously there will be no problem at all.

Thanks for the times. I have recently gotten in to Widow and am really looking forward to the show. Looking forward to all 4 actually.