Wednesday Night Acoustic Show & Metal Karaoke

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
We had a blast last year so let's do it all over again this year...

Join us on Wed night for a special acoustic set from Zak Stevens. Zak will be accompanied by Mitch Stewart of Circle 2 Circle on guitar/keys. Just as Jon Oliva did last year, the set will be composed of songs from Zak's entire career along with a few surprises.

Sept 24th, 2008
Vinyl's (Center Stage)
Tickets: $17 (limited to 200 tickets). On sale April 5th at 10:00am EST via ticket alternative (link will be updated in the future).
*Note*: Gold Badge members & sponsors will be given a special password that allows them to purchase tickets 15 minutes before sales open to the regular public.
Ages: 18+

Doors: 6pm.
Acoustic Show: 7pm.
Metal Karaoke: 9pm.

Doors for Metal Karaoke open at end of acoustic show. $5 cover charge for those that do not attend the acoustic show.

No in/outs.

Glenn, once again, you have outdone yourself. Thanks for the extra treat. Now I just need to hope I get a ticket.

holy crap! (panting like a doggie with a bacon treat held in front of it) It would suck to miss this one. I'll have to see if there are enough vacation days left.

Nice. I'm a big fan of Zak's voice. This should be a cool show. And so much of the stuff he's done with Savatage should port over quite nicely to an acoustical format. I seriously hope we get to hear Sleep. It seems like such a natural song to have in this unique set list.

Zod

Nice. I'm a big fan of Zak's voice. This should be a cool show. And so much of the stuff he's done with Savatage should port over quite nicely to an acoustical format. I seriously hope we get to hear Sleep. It seems like such a natural song to have in this unique set list.

Zod
100% Agreed! Glad to see that you are also a fan of Zak's voice. Its almost scary how much we agree on music at times! I don't know what happened with PoS. :lol:

Man, I can't wait to see C2C in just 10 more days too!

Sweet!!! Maybe I will get on stage for half a second again and maybe Zak will tell me to shut up as well. LOL!

Note to self dont drink half a bottle of jager this time.