Change in plans! New Wed night show announced...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The Zak & Mitch acoustic show has been canceled. Instead, Circle II Circle will now perform a full headline set upstairs in the Loft that same night (Sept 24th). They have promised to bring back the AC/DC jam finale as well as an Atlanta exclusive.

Support will come from Atlanta's own Eclipsed by Sanity.

In order to cover the additional costs of moving the show upstairs, tickets are now $20. Tickets go on sale April 5th via Ticket Alternative (link TBA).

Private Gold Badge/Sponsor Meet & Greet at 5:30pm.
Regular doors at 6:30pm.
Show at 7:00pm.

Metal karaoke will follow downstairs in Vinyl's starting at 10:00pm (or earlier pending finish time). There will be a $2 cover.

The decision was made to change the show this year because so many fans missed out on the Wed show last year due to the limited amount of tickets. Furthermore, this will give all fans a chance to see the band that will miss out on the U.S. tour due to geographical distance & economic considerations. Fans will also experience a full 90 minute show compared to the direct support slot on the Jon Oliva's Pain U.S. tour.

Finally, visit the Circle II Circle Myspace page to hear a new track from the upcoming disc, "Delusions of Grandeur." Additional tunes/samples will be added on a weekly basis.

So it's come to this. I get an email from Glenn, drop whatever I'm doing, and head to the forum :)

This latest announcement is good/bad. Seeing CIIC in a full set - great. Missing out on Zak doing a special acoustic set - bad. Last year I loved the Oliva acoustic, even though (or maybe BECAUSE) it was so different.

Still, no complaints. This is now FOUR full nights of major bands. Glenn, please don't let this fest bleed into Tuesday night. I'm not sure if my wallet, marriage, or stamina could handle it :)

Can't wait to see CIIC.

Steve in Philly

In order to cover the additional costs of moving the show upstairs, tickets are now $20. Tickets go on sale April 5th via Ticket Alternative (link TBA).

Private Gold Badge/Sponsor Meet & Greet at 5:30pm.
Regular doors at 6:30pm.
Show at 7:00pm.

Glenn:

1) How many people can the loft hold?

2) Will there be a Gold Badge presale for this one?

Thanks!

Steve in Philly

We're happy to be able to perform in this pre-festival activity. We're speechless right now actually. We'll post more when we're able to collect ourselves.

Thank you for this opportunity. We won't let any of you down!

We're happy to be able to perform in this pre-festival activity. We're speechless right now actually. We'll post more when we're able to collect ourselves.

Thank you for this opportunity. We won't let any of you down!

Congrats little brother as your other brother Billy said, this is awesome news, I can't wait. You will see your old old old brother down front headbanging the shiite out of it. Again Congratulations.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: