For those attending karoke on Wed night..

Now i know i have to get there on Wed, especially with LANCE and crew coming in early.

Harvester said:
Btw, Lance from Pyramaze will be in town early and has said he may have to jump up and do a few tunes.
Freaking awesome! That's worth $5 right there. Now if we can get Urban to do it too like last year (after pre-party) it will totally amazing. You gonna do some more Stevie Nicks for us, Shaye? :saint:

Originally Posted by pollution
Drew we did go to Heavy Corner but they didn't have the metal karaoke on there then. The place you mean was actually called Hevimesta.

I'll just blame the confusion on you insisting that I drink so much.
Those Finns tend to do that to you, don't they? Not that I need much encouragement. At least this time I managed to escape w/o doing shots. :oops:

kittybeast said:
Whisper will be doing "Ring Of Fire" Social Distortion style :headbang: oh I'm telling you........you are :lol:
Whoa..hold the phone missy. You were supposed to do karaoke to pay your penance...or have you forgotten?

Hmmm,...kitty will be singing 'Muskrat Love' for your entertainment.:headbang:

kittybeast said:
Hello Mudda, hello fadda, I am here at camp..... High on progpower :lol:

$5 is a very, very reasonable cover to pay for a pre-pre party. Thanks!
Hello Mudda, hello Fadda
Here I am...drunk as hell at the Granada.:kickass:

Geez the progpower party just seems to be getting started earlier and earlier every time i log on here. Too bad i'm not getting to Atlanta till Thursday. ;)

lady_space said:
Actually, Glenn forgot to mention that $4 of the $5 cover charge will go to me, to make sure I DON'T get up and (try to) sing. :lol:

Shaye

Its okay your Hubby can sing again, he did okay last year :lol:

Bear

Bear said:
Its okay your Hubby can sing again, he did okay last year :lol:

Yeah, only 'okay'.......but in fairness, that Tad Morose song was pretty tough. :heh:

$5 is quite reasonable. I should be there.

I hope to hell the deejay will allow people to bring in stuff to sing along to. My friend Josh allows this at his Monday-night karaoke, at a bar called The Office on Indian Trail (I-85/Gwinnett Co.), and it can get very.....interesting. Hearing my friend Ripper 'cover' Cradle of Filth or Venom is an, err, unforgettable experience. :lol: :headbang: :kickass:

AngraRULES said:
Next year we all need to go bowling on tuesday. LOL
I thought we were all going to Cheetah's? o_O Actually, too bad they don't have a place like Coyote Ugly in NYC so us girls could practice our bar dancing. :p

AMBR said:
I thought we were all going to Cheetah's? o_O Actually, too bad they don't have a place like Coyote Ugly in NYC so us girls could practice our bar dancing. :p

We ARE going to the Cheetah!!!!!! Usually we go Wed. and Thurs. nights. Actually, we did have a Coyote Ugly for a while, but it closed.