For those attending karoke on Wed night..

AMBR said:
I thought we were all going to Cheetah's? o_O Actually, too bad they don't have a place like Coyote Ugly in NYC so us girls could practice our bar dancing. :p

NYC does, it's called HOGS N HEFFERS and is in the meat packing district of Manhattan. The movie Coyote Ugly was based on this bar. I know because i was there in Sept of last year. Small but cool place. Dancing on the bar and fire breathing to boot.:kickass:

Tungarknivor said:
NYC does, it's called HOGS N HEFFERS and is in the meat packing district of Manhattan. The movie Coyote Ugly was based on this bar. I know because i was there in Sept of last year. Small but cool place. Dancing on the bar and fire breathing to boot.:kickass:
I was referring to that, lol. Danced on the bar there, under duress, but those chick bartenders don't take no for an answer, lol.

7thSaviour said:
What's playing in Centerstage that night?

The usual "default value" for Center Stage lately seems to be: Arbitrary rap/hip-hop showcase event, complete with Dallas Austin or __________ (insert name of overhyped local hip-hop celebrity here)

Harvester said:
Btw, Mike from Circus Maximus will be a karoke God as well if I have any say in it. Hell, I may have to see what time Wade Black & Co. arrive on Wed also.

That's freakin awesome news Glenn! :headbang::kickass:

I think most of us will be too intimidated to sing, what with all the metal gods in attendance. :lol:

Then again, I'll be forcing Tess to do a few songs.

booB said:
I think most of us will be too intimidated to sing, what with all the metal gods in attendance. :lol:

There is a direct correlation between my drunkeness and willingness to sing karaoke, and I don't think I'm alone here. Plus, that would be cool if the aforementioned metal gods were to come up and sing with us common folk too.