Change in plans! New Wed night show announced...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are quite proud to have been considered for this slot, and now even more so to be an official part of kicking off the festivities for the ninth edition of the biggest and best metal festival/event in the United States, ProgPowerUSA. We humbly thank Glenn Harveston and ProgPowerUSA for this special opportunity to advance our musical career as a band. This definitely lights a new fire in our already steadfast drive to make a statement in the current metal scene. We are already making preparations and redirecting our finances to have a tangible studio-quality (4-song) EP for everyone within the next few months, so please excuse the quality of our samples on myspace for the time being.

We are tentatively planning something very special for this event that even our local fans may be surprised to see/hear. More details, of course, will be announced as we finalize these ideas.

The band would also like to recognize those of you that have stood by us and have continued to push us to be everything that defines Eclipsed By Sanity - especially the guys from Halcyon Way and A Lower Deep.

Thank you one and all!

(footage from our Sweetwater show 3/15)​

Last edited by a moderator:
And the surprises continue! Guess I better plan on leaving really early on Wednesday now! I had no complaints with the acoustic set, but this will work too! :kickass:

And a MAJOR congrats goes out to Patirck and Eclipsed By Sanity! You guys are young, hungry, and working hard! Glad that you guys got the recognition you deserve! And maybe this time you will have your full band! Kick some ass!!

And the surprises continue! Guess I better plan on leaving really early on Wednesday now! I had no complaints with the acoustic set, but this will work too! :kickass:

And a MAJOR congrats goes out to Patirck and Eclipsed By Sanity! You guys are young, hungry, and working hard! Glad that you guys got the recognition you deserve! And maybe this time you will have your full band! Kick some ass!!

Much appreciated Rick!

The Zak & Mitch acoustic show has been canceled. Instead, Circle II Circle will now perform a full headline set upstairs in the Loft that same night (Sept 24th). They have promised to bring back the AC/DC jam finale as well as an Atlanta exclusive.

Support will come from Atlanta's own Eclipsed by Sanity.

In order to cover the additional costs of moving the show upstairs, tickets are now $20. Tickets go on sale April 5th via Ticket Alternative (link TBA).

Private Gold Badge/Sponsor Meet & Greet at 5:30pm.
Regular doors at 6:30pm.
Show at 7:00pm.

Metal karaoke will follow downstairs in Vinyl's starting at 10:00pm (or earlier pending finish time). There will be a $2 cover.

The decision was made to change the show this year because so many fans missed out on the Wed show last year due to the limited amount of tickets. Furthermore, this will give all fans a chance to see the band that will miss out on the U.S. tour due to geographical distance & economic considerations. Fans will also experience a full 90 minute show compared to the direct support slot on the Jon Oliva's Pain U.S. tour.

Finally, visit the Circle II Circle Myspace page to hear a new track from the upcoming disc, "Delusions of Grandeur." Additional tunes/samples will be added on a weekly basis.

Well, you can't beat that! :headbang::kickass:

Although I was looking forward to the acoustic set, I am really looking forward to Circle II Circle performing a full set. :headbang: And congrats to Eclipsed by Sanity for getting the opportunity to open the evening. :kickass: That makes it even sweeter!

Cool... but at the same time, a little bit of a bummer. Only a little bit. Here's why: I've seen Circle II Circle twice before, and I will be seeing them again on this summer's tour. However, I've never had the chance to see a Zak Stevens live acoustic set... Zak is my absolute favorite singer, and I think he's at his best on his acoustic songs. I guess I was just super-psyched that this acoustic set would be something truly one-of-a-kind, especially remembering back to the Jon Oliva set last year.

But I guess this is the best solution for the largest number of people. It'll still be awesome. Would there be any chance that the band might do a short acoustic set as part of their overall performance, or something else to distinguish it from the other shows on the tour?

I hadn't planned to attend the acoustic set. This is a much better idea, so I'll be there.
Congratulations to EbS. You guys deserve it.

WOW this is a complete suprise! I never saw this coming! I had no intention of going to the acoustic (grandpas guitars) show, but now I'm definately there. Congrats to EBS!