Change in plans! New Wed night show announced...

Great news... definitely looking even more forward to it now! And I'm thrilled that Urban will definitely get a chance to see EBS then (if not before). I was telling him just Sunday that he needs to see them.

Oooh, and now I have a reason to finally get around to testing out my DMZ port here at work. :D

shaye

Cool... but at the same time, a little bit of a bummer. Only a little bit. Here's why: I've seen Circle II Circle twice before, and I will be seeing them again on this summer's tour. However, I've never had the chance to see a Zak Stevens live acoustic set... Zak is my absolute favorite singer, and I think he's at his best on his acoustic songs. I guess I was just super-psyched that this acoustic set would be something truly one-of-a-kind, especially remembering back to the Jon Oliva set last year.

But I guess this is the best solution for the largest number of people. It'll still be awesome. Would there be any chance that the band might do a short acoustic set as part of their overall performance, or something else to distinguish it from the other shows on the tour?

Bob, you have nailed it and that is a good idea too.

Sweet!! And I love the idea of including a short acoustic set.

Except that now I’m wondering if I should fly in on *Tuesday* to make sure I don’t miss out…

:lol:

Cool... but at the same time, a little bit of a bummer. Only a little bit. Here's why: I've seen Circle II Circle twice before, and I will be seeing them again on this summer's tour. However, I've never had the chance to see a Zak Stevens live acoustic set... Zak is my absolute favorite singer, and I think he's at his best on his acoustic songs. I guess I was just super-psyched that this acoustic set would be something truly one-of-a-kind, especially remembering back to the Jon Oliva set last year.

But I guess this is the best solution for the largest number of people. It'll still be awesome. Would there be any chance that the band might do a short acoustic set as part of their overall performance, or something else to distinguish it from the other shows on the tour?

That would be amazing :kickass:

I'll see what I can do.

That would be awesome, mah man, if it's doable. I'm not exaggerating about my interest in seeing Zak acoustic stuff... my three favorite songs on the entire planet are "Sleep", "Desiree", and "Lost"... all three are acoustic Zak songs. :)

ProgPower just keeps on getting better and better. Though I'm a huge Zak Stevens fan, I'd enjoy a Circle II Circle set a lot more than just an acoustic show. Great news, I can't wait!

For those North Georgia residents that want a sneak peak at what we're all about and to help you decide whether or not to get there when the Wednesday night show starts--we'll be playing, as well as A Lower Deep, at the Georgia Mountains Center this Saturday in a huge Battle of the Bands centered around a fantastic Bike and Tattoo event.

directions below

From Atlanta Take I-85 North Take I-985 to Exit 22. Turn left on Highway 129 North. When you enter Gainesville turn left at the intersection of Jesse Jewell Parkway and E. E. Butler Highway. Turn right on Main Street. The Georgia Mountains Center will be on your right at 301 Main Street SW.

From I-85, Gainesville/Jefferson Exit 137 Turn right and proceed down U.S. 129 for approximately 18 miles into Gainesville. Turn left at the intersection of Jesse Jewell Parkway and E. E. Butler Highway. Turn right on Main Street. The Georgia Mountains Center will be on your right at 301 Main Street SW.

From GA 400. Take 400 North to Exit 17. Turn right and proceed to the four way intersection. Turn right onto Georgia Highway 369. Follow Highway 369 (18-20 miles) into Gainesville. Turn left on Main Street and The Georgia Mountains Center will be on the right at 301 Main Street SW.​

The karaoke might have a bigger crowd this year...Clutch and The Sword are playing in Center Stage the same night. I have a feeling drunken Clutch fans might be drawn to people doing Dio songs.