Welcome to my Geekdom...

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
Here are a few pic of the various toys/statues my husband and I have. I figured some of the other geeks/fanboys on the board would dig it.

First, let's start in the office:
Various015.jpg

The office wall:
Picture012.jpg

Office desk:
Various016.jpg

More office desk
Various017.jpg

Man, that's a seriously cool collection...

most of all I dug the original costume/line up Xmen collection in your living room (that's Old Skool to the max!)....but overall prize is for the Kingdom Come Green Lantern figure ... where the hell did you find that? Was there a Kingdom Come range of figures?

I prefer DC Comics to Marvel (I know, I know), and I have a few Silver age figures - Aquaman, Superman, Batman, Hal Jordan, The Flash and The Joker. They are from an old toy line I think, "Superfriends" or some such ?

I'm from the UK, and info here on toy / statues is pretty limited, particularly in the fen badlands!

wow i'd love the amount of simpsons stuff you got, i have a stack of figures (mainly horror type cartoon stuff ) but nothing like that amount, not even a 6th of it i reckon.....one day :)

wheer do you get your stuff from, i use http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com/ a lot , but their delivery times stink !!! so they not great to use at all ........i love their range tho ( click on start shopping, and then action figures.......man i want everything from hellboy, to the warriors um and everything before and inbetween :)

um except having just looked they seem to be out of the hellboy and warriors stuff i want.....dammit i dont have my baseball fury yet !!

Very nice. How people put up with cleaning this shit? Ive just stopped collecting over many years and now just collect 18"+ figures.

Mickenglanduk said:
Is that Fens as in Suffolk?

Nope, the fens as in the Lincolnshire/Norfolk border area.

Remember Deliverance? The hillbillies in that make us look sophisticated...

*Sound of ringing banjo*